tuscl
Club Platinum
1905 Piedmont Rd NE Atlanta, GA 30324

I recommend

TheBarbarian
All over
Friday, September 4, 2020 1:23 PM
Around 2010, I started visited Follies and for my experience at the time, the mileage and talent was unquestionably solid. Around 2018, I became exclusively day shift and realized the diversity of talent and mileage far exceeded the night shift. I say that to say, visiting Platinum on a Wednesday around 11pm reminding me of Follies nightshift circa 2010. I paid valet $40 to park me. Self parking at valets direction was $20. When people say this club is small, like that’s not the word. It was beyond small and cramp. I mean, look left, look right and that’s it. I will say, there’s hispanic and black booty everywhere. Dancers ranged between 4-8. No real 9s or 10s. I paid $10 to enter. No issues with security or management. Saw a security guy posted by 1 of 2 ATMs. I noticed VIP but it just didn’t appear, from my snapshot to be much private. The dancers seem to dance well, grinding wise. Not much touchy feely from observing. Waitresses looked good. Bar tender speed was ok. She had me wait like 10mins for a Miller Lite and gave me one on the house. I had been tipping $1 every drink, I was at 6. I got a dance from one girl. Very nice grinding. Not FIV or offer for VIP. 21yr old light skin black girl. Natural. A lot of fake asses. Not my thing. I like a nice round juicy real thing. I have to check this spot during noonish. It was way too many people to think If VIP. And given the dancers, my gut told me most wouldn’t be offering what I wanted. My experiences is this the next Follies.... I’d have to say no, though it gave me some vibes. Due to the lighting, small size which Congested the place... no. Worth a visit though

2 comments

• Summit21
    3 years ago
    They added VIP pass. 50$ to use the downstairs vip lounge from 1-7pm more room and straddling/follies style dancers allowed.
  • wallanon
    3 years ago
    Good info. Thanks for sharing.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion