tuscl

Advocating people should break the law?

londonguy
Breathe, breathe in the air
I rarely post in political threads or start threads in political discourse but I'd be interested to know what you guys think of Trump saying people should break the law with regard to voting, if indeed the reports are true?

26 comments

• Tetradon
    4 years ago
    I don't know the exact quote, but both sides are "working the refs" right now.
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    This is the new reality it’s high time for a change in the American government we need to elect someone that we don’t need to be constantly trying to make us think about him but rather stops trying to make Americans think about his job 24/7/365
    But rather focuses on us 24/7/365
    Yes he did advocate for North Carolinians to break the law and try to vote twice
  • ime
    4 years ago
    You have to consider where you read it and what was actually said and what the media makes it out to be. No matter what he says there is always standard main stream media Orange Man Bad screeching.

“On Election Day, or Early Voting go to your Polling Place to see whether or not your Mail In Vote has been Tabulated (Counted),” Trump wrote. “If it has you will not be able to Vote & the Mail In System worked properly. If it has not been Counted, VOTE.”
  • datinman
    4 years ago
    Trump is a stream of consciousness type when winging it. It is always amusing to watch his supporting cast tap dance trying to walk it back. Yeah, but basically vote early, vote often.
  • mike710
    4 years ago
    I think he loves getting liberals all spun up and will intentionally say things that he knows will spin up the media and liberals.
  • ime
    4 years ago
    Mike710 no doubt that.
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    ^ I’m sure that’s true but it’s funny as fuck watching his supporters dance like the trained monkeys that they are he’s really just an organ grinder.
    LOL
  • ime
    4 years ago
    @londonguy not having Hillary as president is great. Watching the daily meltdowns and freaking out, and crying of the democrats and progressives is the cherry on top.
  • londonguy
    4 years ago
    My impression one is that anyone other than Hilary might have beat Trump, but maybe I am wide of the mark.
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    @londonguy
    I’m sure you’re right
  • ATACdawg
    4 years ago
    Not wide at all londonguy. I held my nose and voted for her as the better alternative (least worst??), but I felt that the Dems had nominated the most divide person they could have.

They have done much better this go 'round.
  • CJKent (Banned)
    4 years ago
    @londonguy

The following was copied from The Pedo-Rapist in Chief of the USA twitter account:

(the last two twitters where “deleted” because “violated the Twitter Rules about civic and election integrity. However, Twitter has determined that it may be in the public’s interest for the Tweet to remain accessible, so you can view them.)

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

Based on the massive number of Unsolicited & Solicited Ballots that will be sent to potential Voters for the upcoming 2020 Election, & in order for you to MAKE SURE YOUR VOTE COUNTS & IS COUNTED, SIGN & MAIL IN your Ballot as EARLY as possible. On Election Day, or Early Voting,..
    7:32 AM · Sep 3, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

.....go to your Polling Place to see whether or not your Mail In Vote has been Tabulated (Counted). If it has you will not be able to Vote & the Mail In System worked properly. If it has not been Counted, VOTE (which is a citizen’s right to do). If your Mail In Ballot arrives....

....after you Vote, which it should not, that Ballot will not be used or counted in that your vote has already been cast & tabulated. YOU ARE NOW ASSURED THAT YOUR PRECIOUS VOTE HAS BEEN COUNTED, it hasn’t been “lost, thrown out, or in any way destroyed”. GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!

I don’t advocate people brake the law.
  • Icey
    4 years ago
    The problem is trump has no knowledge of the legal and political system and surrounds himself with yes man. His base ia the extreme right and he panders to them with crazy inane drivel
  • georgmicrodong
    4 years ago
    I've found a number of media "quotes" of Trump that weren't accurate, or a few words from a larger quote that changed the meaning of the entire quote. On the other hand, I've seen Trump say some truly stupid things.

It's exhausting trying to keep track of which stupid thing any of these candidates say is actually their stupid selves, or some stupid media wonk trying to make them sound stupider than they actually are.
  • Muddy
    4 years ago
    Breaking the law in liberal land is defending you and your family from a criminal. You will then be arrested for murder and then sued for everything your worth.
  • JamesSD
    4 years ago
    Trump is just a senile idiot who doesn't even know what he's saying anymore
  • ime
    4 years ago
    Now do Biden.
  • JamesSD
    4 years ago
    Biden is a little old and a little out of touch and a corporate shill but the far better of the two options
  • ime
    4 years ago
    Found the retard!
  • JamesSD
    4 years ago
    Well that's offensive to the mentally handicapped
  • ime
    4 years ago
    Biden can't even read the notes he is pretending to be saying live anymore or answer scripted questions from reporters, can't wait to see him in a debate. He will probably shit his pants on live tv.
  • TrollBot-3345
    4 years ago
    Hello, TUSCL people. My name is TB3345 and my role here is to identify general douchebaggery to those (and especially newcomers or lurkers) that may be reading these forums.

#SYSTEM WARNING#

Yabba-Jabba

Yabba-Jabba is a relentless, mean-spirited troll who has had numerous, previous accounts over the years including Trucidos & VH_Kicks, both of which were removed and banned from this anything-goes forum due to an inordinate abundance of name calling and harassment. As this is an uncensored, free-speech forum, banning only occurs in the most extreme of cases and has only occured to 0.00015% of members so it takes a ‘special’ kind of person to warrant banishment. Currently he (or she) may also be using the Dems_Rule alias as well. He (or she) appears mentally unstable and posts mainly political diatribe; these posts are not rational, coherent viewpoints, but merely posts attempting to trigger others for his (or her) own self-amusement. This person is also notorious for upvoting his (or her) own posts. TB3345 suggests not responding to anything this individual says and using the IGNORE feature. For those unaware of this feature, all one has to do is click the little circle with the slash through it and you may continue to enjoyably peruse the forum without the inane ramblings of this member.

Thank you in advance for using TUSCL.

#END SYSTEM WARNING#

TB3345 Out
  • yahtzee74
    4 years ago
    The state of the union. What do you think about the following actions?

After Trump's election and his declaration to enforce the borders and immigration law, Democrat congressman and their staffers went to Mexico to help foreigners illegally enter the US.

In Portland Oregon, a state District Attorney with ties to Antifa has publicly stated that he will not prosecute any "protesters" that are arrested. Just today he dropped all charges against a guy who assaulted police with a molotov cocktail. To reiterate, a DA dropped all charges for a guy who attempted to murder police.

There are more of these types of DAs being elected around the country backed by money from Soros.
  • misterorange
    4 years ago
    @londonguy
    I don't think you or your pussy government wants to go against the USA ever again - politically, or especially, militarily. That would end very badly for you. Just like Joe Biden's Presidential run will end in humiliation. Go fuck yourself asshole.
  • winex
    4 years ago
    @MisterOrange - things could change in a heartbeat if we elect someone who thinks that "Corn Pop is a bad dude".
  • misterorange
    4 years ago
    @winex
    Not gonna happen. Debate in 5 days. Game over.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion