Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

What to do if you get caught with your pants down in VIP

shadowcat
shadowcatVIP63065448

Atlanta suburb

6 yrs ago · 1 min read

You tell them that "I was set up".

Replies (17)Latest

Profile picture for misterorange
misterorange
•

Lol. They told me one-on-one was allowed. Sure, I'm the highest ranking lawmaker in the entire USA, but I get my legal advice from strippers (or sometimes my hairdresser).

Profile picture for mike710
mike710
•
Profile picture for mark94
mark94
•

The bitch set me up !

Profile picture for bang69
bang69
•

Take the 5th. Call your laywer

Profile picture for pistola
pistola
•

Lol too funny.

‘Mr. Bouncer I demand an apology from the dancer’ or ‘What are you bothering me for... do you have any important questions about people dying?’

Profile picture for TheOne&Only
TheOne&Only
•

Typical leftist hypocrisy.

Profile picture for TheOne&Only
TheOne&Only
•

Apparently, you demand the strip club apologize for setting you up

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

Lol! It is always a setup in VIP - and that set up is expensive!

Profile picture for gobstopper007
gobstopper007
•

Tell them you were just getting out something so you could measure for appropriate social distancing.

Profile picture for Electronman
Electronman
•

"I thought this was a private changing room. I really have no idea how my dick ended up in her mouth."

Profile picture for Longball300
Longball300
•

Wait... What? This isn't the men's room?

Profile picture for NeverEnuf
NeverEnuf
•

Taking a cue from Robert Kraft.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

I would say, " Wow! This is not the shitter! Where is the shitter? I need the shitter! "

Profile picture for BuckMcNutter
BuckMcNutter
•

I was only caught once with cock out at 2001 in Tampa. I said she was grinding so hard my shorts slid off. And sir “why don’t you have on underwear “? Me; “ it’s not laundry day”

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

Be careful with that zipper

Profile picture for Huntsman
Huntsman
•

Maybe I could tell them I was getting my pubic hair done and was told this was ok.

Profile picture for busta_nut
busta_nut
•

Just like Hiddin Biden... she is guilty of plagiarism.. Mayor Marion Barry, crackpipe and hoe.. "The Bitch Set Me Up!!"

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement