tuscl

Minnow is a fucking faggot

He’s not gonna be able to post here rn because he’s busy getting butt fucked by Joe Redner at Mons Venus. Feel free to comment on how mush of a pussy he is.

18 comments

• ime
    4 years ago
    ?
  • Tetradon
    4 years ago
    Boy, that escalated quickly.
  • Eve
    4 years ago
    Pardon?
  • pistola
    4 years ago
    Is this the dude that has a comment for every review?
  • Subraman
    4 years ago
    Minnow is so mild mannered, I wondered what in the world he could possibly have done to piss someone off like this. But commenting on people's reviews would do it.
  • gammanu95
    4 years ago
    Writing posts purely for attacking another member? Lame.
  • rickdugan
    4 years ago
    I'll agree that minnow probably went a little over the top in commenting on that article about cell phone protocols, as mind numbing as I myself also found it to be. But this response is a little disproportionate, no?
  • Muddy
    4 years ago
    It's not a one time thing. It's creepy, he stalks me on here. Articles, Reviews. He's gotta be gay.
  • minnow
    4 years ago
    Somebody needs to get back on their meds or lay off the sauce.

Stalking ?? Hell, man, you almost rival juice as the most obsessive poster- probably 200 reviews and a dozen articles. Although one can't see the identity of the unpublished reviewers, your style stands out like a sore thumb.
    Calling people names is such an infantile reaction. If that's the best you can come up with, maybe my criticism is on the mark.
  • RandomMember
    4 years ago
    At the close of @Muddy's article about texting: "Thanks for reading. Feel free to criticize and blast away"

Lol at me being the obsessive one. You feel the need to say nasty shit every on every piece of content on this site, don’t go crying when you get it right back.

Just to address above real quick. @Gammanu Didn’t say you hoped Nina and her family died from Covid?
    @Rick you wanted to fight Dr.Evil at one point, that ain’t disproportionate?
    Y’all could whatever you want, but don’t go acting like your more noble than me now.

And honestly Random fair enough. I’m just having fun. Why not go after this dude. He reads *everything* I put out, so I know for fact he’ll even read the troll posts.
  • minnow
    4 years ago
    Who's the crybaby here ? Instead of addressing the points I made and proving them wrong, you resort to name calling like a 7 year old crybaby. Your insults don't faze me, because they say a lot more about you than they do about me.

"Say nasty shit about EVERY (emphasis mine) piece of content on this site." Well, lessee, if you look at the 1st page of comments on my profile, you'd have to go back 7.5 months (16 Jan.) to find 100 comments made by me. Your last 100 comments only go back barely 1 month (3 Aug). If I commented at the same rate that you have, I would have had 750 comments on my profile between 16 January and today vs 100 that I actually have. That can hardly be considered "commenting on every post". Your keyboard diarrhea rate is 7.5 times greater than mine. Since you seem to have so much time on your hands, maybe you can tell me how many of my last 100 posts could be considered critical in nature. Of those, how many could be considered unwarranted ? Prove it, name calling doesn't count here.
  • Muddy
    4 years ago
    lol I'm not gonna do research for your dumbass. But thanks for taking the bait though! LMAO ALL DAY!
  • rickdugan
    4 years ago
    ===> "You feel the need to say nasty shit every on every piece of content on this site, don’t go crying when you get it right back."

Muddy, you do realize the difference between criticizing content and off topic trolling meltdowns, no?

Man the fuck up dude. If you don't like the guy's criticism of your content then take him to task 𝒐𝒏 𝒕𝒐𝒑𝒊𝒄. If you can't do that then you're proving him right.
  • MackTruck
    4 years ago
    Minnow is a total faggot. He is almost as bad with review comments as clubber
  • Muddy
    4 years ago
    He can feel free to criticize my content anytime, not just throw up his hands and say who published this bullshit. Is that thoughtful criticism or is that just being a dickhead? To be fair minnows is pretty normal with his DB comments, but look at his review comment history, just acosting reviewers who don’t think and write exactly like he wants them to. I got new for him, it’s not his site. Nobody cares that you’ve been a member since 2005 and have 250+ reviews. Your not founder dude. Show me the BLACK AND WHITE article standards. Show me. Point to where it says I says people need to write to the minnow standard. Also show me the review standards. Not the guidelines, the standard that somebody has to meet. I’m personally don’t like to read your tally of hand jobs given out at mons Venus in 1991 but I’m glad you contribute because maybe somebody enjoys it.

So just don’t be surprised when people hit back and you get a little trolling. This dude is straight up hostile to anything outside the box and is almost as bad as SJG when it comes to chasing new members away.
  • rickdugan
    4 years ago
    @Muddy: Maybe you should have led with that first paragraph from the get-go. Just a thought. 😉
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    This thread is what I do day in and day out for a living/
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion