tuscl

Strippers can't math and other ways to flub the upsell

gammanu95
My casual drinking is your alcohol poisoning.
Tuesday, September 1, 2020 11:39 AM
Finally the first club, Vixens, re-opened in my area. I checked out yesterday's dayshift and it was the same club with new faces. One of those new faces was Violet. I couldn't see half of her face with the mask, but she had beautiful eyes and a great rack. They were big, pillowy soft, naturals. Of course, she plans to ruin them by having them resized and reshaped. I don't blame stripperlogic for that, just plain old human insecurity. But that's not what this is about. After two decent lap dances, she attempted to upsell to the Champagne Room. She offered 15 minutes for $200 or 30 for $500. Yes, that's right, she confirmed when I asked. She argued that 15 minutes was also a better deal than the lappers, since I would get 8 songs. The songs are short, but they're not 2 minutes short. She also said it would be more private . Do they close the curtain? No. Does the attendant leave when there are people in there? No. Can we take off our masks? No, and the cameras watch for that. Oh, so there are cameras, too? Yes. So, why would we go back there? Privacy, more time , better value. Riiiight. The only worse pitch I heard for the champagne room was in pre-COVID Scarletts, when the dancer with the notoriously worst attitude came up to me, out of the blue and in full resting bitch, and asked if I wanted to go there with her. She scoffed "typical" when I declined.

29 comments

• Jammaster
    4 years ago
    “She offered 15 minutes for $200 or 30 for $500.“ What is this - The Three Stooges? Lmao. Why would anybody ever think somebody would do that. It’s cheaper to do 15 minutes twice. Girls like that deserve to make no money.
  • Ben D'erhover
    4 years ago
    Not for nothing, but there are 6 'Vixens' listed. Which one?
  • rickdugan
    4 years ago
    Did it occur to you that she might be pricing the 15 minute competitively because she knows it's easier to sell? For that matter maybe she wants a pain premium if she actually has to spend a whole 1/2 hour entertaining you. 😉 Also, in terms of her upsell, would you have preferred that she lied to you when you asked those questions? Then you'd just be on here bitching about a ROB instead of a bad sales girl. I have to say that this thread smacks of a middle aged guy who needs to feel better about himself by putting down a much younger and probably less educated young woman. She's just trying to pay her bills and she was honest when you questioned her.
  • gammanu95
    4 years ago
    ^says the guy thinks a 3 piece white polyester suit with phony "chemical engineer" business cards is a surefire system taking girls OTC when they are at their most vulnerable. TUSCL has its proportionate share of pervs, assholes, and hypocrites; but RickDugan is undisputedly the biggest douchebag and blowhard to ever waste the bandwidth of this site.
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    She sounds like a graduate of the Wharton School of Stripping - kinda like some dancers that tell you dances are $25 or 3-for-$100 , and it's the same type dance
  • misterorange
    4 years ago
    I guess she wanted time and a half for overtime. Lol
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    To the best of my knowledge it's been scientifically-proven that tit-size and IQ are inversely-proportional - the development of their large funbags negated the need for their brain-development - it's evolution's way of balancing things.
  • misterorange
    4 years ago
    That explains it! Nancy Pelosi has some major hooters.
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    As the saying goes - "you can't fix stupid" - not much you can do - in life one often has to work with what they got - as Chris Rock would say "sometimes you just gotta let some shit slide - it's like calling out a retarded kid for double-dribbling"
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    A good while back in my PL-career I decided it was less-taxing for me to play-dumb and just pass on the hustler vs expending my good PL-mojo
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    "... she plans to ruin them by having them resized ..." I put breast-reduction under crimes-against-humanity
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    ^ and they should be prosecuted as such
  • gammanu95
    4 years ago
    Natural breasts are naturally uneven and not playmate perfect, and this is one of the few times I would agree with the body positivity movement.
  • rickdugan
    4 years ago
    @Gam: It's bad enough that you're insecurities allow you to take pleasure in demeaning a girl probably half your age. But that regurgitation of troll nonsense makes you look stupid too. I'm not generally one to tell a grown man how to carry himself, but it's not a good look. Just sayin.' @Papi: Shame on you for feeding into that. I expect that from a sissy like Gam, but I thought you were a grown man with more self respect than that. 😃
  • doctorevil
    4 years ago
    ^ Hey Ricky Douchebag, reminding TUSCLers of the stupid shit you actually said doesn’t make anyone a troll—it just proves what a dipshit you are. Sounds like you’re embarrassed of your stupid “system.” You should be.
  • rickdugan
    4 years ago
    Every time there is a disagreement this ridiculous doctorevil account gets trotted out to repeat yet more satirical troll nonsense. You do realize that it's becoming a little obvious now, no? 😃 Look dudes, it's simple. We are grown men dealing with girls who are 1/2 to 1/3 of our age and with a fraction of our education and income. Taking pleasure in putting someone else down who is in that relative position is both petty and a sign of insecurity.
  • gammanu95
    4 years ago
    You're not fooling anyone Ricky boy. You're defensiveness and heavy-handedness is all a result of the self-loathing you feel every time you see that loser looking back in the mirror.
  • rattdog
    4 years ago
    generally speaking on the average it would be guys that earn paychecks that are a fraction of what these girls earn. these girls for the most part may not be as well educated as those who went the college route. but some if not most of these girls are sharp from being raised living the hard life and the streets. the way the were brought up living is an education in itself. that girl offering 15 for 200 or the overtime 30 min rate - chances are she will land that one douche that will bite on one of those offers. or maybe 2 douches.
  • rickdugan
    4 years ago
    Gam, think about me what you want I suppose. But then next time you want to congratulate yourself for picking on a young woman at such a disadvantage to you, consider this: The ultimate portrayal of a man's character is not in how he behaves with those who he is supposed to treat well, but rather in how he behaves with those who he can treat poorly if he wishes. Just a thought. With that I'll leave you to congratulating yourself on giving shit to a young, naked broke girl, or to posting more satirical nonsense or whatever else you fancy. 😉
  • goldmongerATL
    4 years ago
    I ran into similar pricing at an extras club. The explanation was that the 30 minutes was just dancing, but the 60 minutes included all extras. The prices were $300 and $800. I pretended i was interested but the price was too high. She did not come off those prices. I asked how much she would charge for extras in 30 minutes. $800. "So you see the 60 minute session is a better value" Took her friend for 30 minutes @ $300 and banged her. First girl was pissed i would spend money on the friend but not on her.
  • gammanu95
    4 years ago
    Few things are more amusing than watching a lowlife POS like RickDouchebag try to be high-minded and swap out his white polyester 3-piece for white knight armor.
  • IceyLoco
    4 years ago
    I agree with Rick. I may disagree with him on a lot of things but with many things hes actually fair minded like in this thread. So she has a bad hustle. Big deal. You demean her for it but youre deaperate enough to listen to her pitch and it stayed with you enough to post on here.
  • doctorevil
    4 years ago
    ^”Every time there is a disagreement this ridiculous doctorevil account gets trotted out to repeat yet more satirical troll nonsense. You do realize that it's becoming a little obvious now, no?” Well, I’ve to hand it to you little big man, you certainly have a better than average ability to pack delusional nonsense into a single sentence. It’s probably the only think you are better than average at, or even average. So you apparently still have the weird delusion that I’m a troll account that’s also behind some of the more prominent dancer accounts that post here, despite the fact that we and a number of other TUSCLers have met in real life, while you are the one that hides behind a keyboard while trying to act like a tough guy. Got it—it’s all a conspiracy to give you those feelings of inadequacy that you suffer from. I know those hallucinations seem real when your meds aren’t working. You really need to see your psych about upping your prescription. As for “satire,” it’s not really possible to satire something as dumbfoundingly ridiculous as your “system” article. It’s already an unwitting satire of you. My “System Revisited” post had a link to your original article, but the link seems to be broken, so I’ll post it again here, [view link] and the rest of TUSCL can judge for themselves what is satire versus simply mocking your dumb shit “system.” “The ultimate portrayal of a man's character is not in how he behaves with those who he is supposed to treat well, but rather in how he behaves with those who he can treat poorly if he wishes.” So, questioning a dancer’s math ability is out of bounds, but simulating masturbation and calling her a “puta” is OK in Ricky World. [view link] OK. Got it.
  • gammanu95
    4 years ago
    I'm sorry, "a verified and certifiable super" lowlife POS.
  • rickdugan
    4 years ago
    Since when is treating a young woman with basic decency a white knight thing? That's almost as ridiculous a doctorevil's bad satire and spinning of out of context events as someone's SOP. Your contempt for her is disproportionate to her perceived offense.
  • doctorevil
    4 years ago
    What did I take out of context, dipshit? I included links to both of your posts that I referenced. Your attempts at spin are bad enough to qualify you for a job at CNN.
  • SerenitySinn
    4 years ago
    @ Ben D’herover “Not for nothing but there are 6 VIXINS listed, Which one?” I’m assuming “V” at Vixins-Ft. Myers🤔
  • IceyLoco
    4 years ago
    So get into career management and teach them how to hustle if youre so good lulz. Remember they still get your money 🤣
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    I don't mind dancers getting my money. Someone will no matter and they make me happy. The best thing about the garbage called progressives having more control is a shorter life and dying before they get full control is better than living a longer life so I can piss away money like there is no tomorrow. I'd burn it before letting the Government have it.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion