tuscl

If you’re racist and woke up mad... let it out here 😂

WavvyCain
Degenerate gambler and virgin
Damn even hockey and baseball are both riding for the cause, two of your favorite sports. You really had to watch black lives matter over your screen or hear about it everyday and now you’re mad. Love to see it! Let it out boys, keep crying, it’s glorious.

26 comments

• skibum609
    4 years ago
    In successful communities, sports are entertainment. In failed communities, sports mean life. Easier to live without entertainment. You lose again. Like you do all the time. Everywhere.
  • WavvyCain
    4 years ago
    U white people are threatened by us and hate us. Always wanna year ya down, too bad, we’re powerful, we’re running the show. Have a nice swim today as I said before, let that hate out. No one cares about sports why u think the guys aren’t playing it and the people are behind it too 😂
    U or your old dead family ain’t working for shit y’all have. ✌🏾
  • WavvyCain
    4 years ago
    Damn today is beautiful. The weather is gonna be nice, gonna eat some good soul food, and White racist woke up mad. Couldn’t ask for a better day.
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    I guess if you set your sights as low as possible even you can succeed. Great to hear you like fattening food. Covid-19 thinks so too.
  • pistola
    4 years ago
    Go ahead, buy into the BLM hype. It’s nothing more than an organization formed to help the white left get in power. The minute they do, you’ll be their bitches. Enjoy being used like a pawn in the game of politics. And enjoy being a hypocrite, you’re complaining about racism but happy about a potential paradigm shift with black people being superior to others; that’s just reverse racism. I don’t argue with idiots and your comprehension level of what’s really going on seems low. The BLM will wind up quieting down in early Nov. And by the way, if your people don’t want to be killed, I suggest when a cop gives them a direction they follow it.

But thank you for clarifying what this is all about, which really just boils down to ‘black people tryna run shit.’ Plus, when are black people going to be better than claiming the victim mentality, it’s not a good look on anyone.

If your ‘brothers’ getting paid $$$ to play ball really cared about black lives, they’d play ball and donate a part of their paychecks to inner city schools and programs or create scholarships or fix up local YMCAs etc. What are they accomplishing by walking out from their place of employment? In one year after they pay off their baby mama bills, look at that mansion and car payments, and count all the money they spent on strippers and wings, they gonna beg go back to work.

Ps George Floyd, sitting high in a car, the cops go to put him in the back seat of a squad car and he says he’s claustrophobic when two minutes earlier he is sitting in a closed car. He lied and no wonder the cops didn’t believe him when he said I can’t breathe, everything he said to that point was a lie.
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    Floyd also starting claiming he couldn't beathe well before they atempted arrest. Probably tough to breathe when you have enough Fentanyl in you to kill an elephant.
  • Tetradon
    4 years ago
    Wavey is a white progressive who thinks typing African-American Vernacular English can hide the fact that he's happier about sports leagues yelling BLM than he is sad about the latest shootings.
  • WavvyCain
    4 years ago
    I’m black cracka, try again.
  • Mate27
    4 years ago
    I don’t get mad. I vote with my pocketbook and at the ballot. Neither sports or politicians who placate to radical left will get my vote.
  • wallanon
    4 years ago
    This thread should be in the political forum.
  • misterorange
    4 years ago
    ^^
    "This thread should be in the political forum."
    Yup, but as with most liberal SJW's, Brehnamedwavey thinks rules don't apply to him.
  • rockie
    4 years ago
    I view or listen to sports, film, and music for my personal enjoyment and have rarely allowed the views or actions of an individual or collective performer(s) to take away that enjoyment. Actions that include (shutting down the season) will not prevent me from choosing to watch - if they continue next year.

I am not happy to live in a country where any person is shot in the back (ever). I have also never felt that it's my right to ignore a police directive (individually or with others in my charge), but that does not change my feelings about right or wrong. It's only a coward( or a complete fucking moron) that shoots any person in the back 7 times!

On another note, my working years included 22 years where being a white male was not conducive to my personal career growth (quasi-state government employee). My minority bosses had no choice but to promote me on "2" occasions due to my complete comprehension of not only my job but also all the systems that supported my entire departments tasks. If anyone else actually had that knowledge - I would have never been promoted. Todays realities are actually not new to me (they are just different). I have not suffered the OP's suggested fate in the past 26 years and don't see my reality being impacted going forward until my body or mind fails. Of course Brehnamedwavey, you can burn my house down with me in it and I would be impacted!
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    So if you are in a fight Rockie and your opponent reaches into his car to get something, you keep your gun in your pocket hoping its what? Lipton cup o soup? 100% Blake's fault so we can agree to disagree.
  • misterorange
    4 years ago
    You know, it's lucky the cop shot that idiot the way he did (pointing down at him while he was crouching). If he had waited a couple seconds, the piece of shit could have turned around with the knife and stood up straight. At that point several cops would have started unloading on him, horizontally and from a greater distance, which means the kids in the car would have most likely been hit.
  • rockie
    4 years ago
    I understand the dynamic and the risk changing when Blake is within 3 steps of his vehicle. I don’t have an issue with gun drawn or used. I am also unaware of the protocol of a warning shot.

A coward shoots a man in the back 7 times. I didn’t suggest Blake ignoring a police directive was a wise choice and I am aware that choosing to do so opens the door to being shot in pursuit of (you, me, or Mr. Blake). And Ski, for you and I to disagree is part of both of us breathing! We can agree on some road food choices , a couple of spinners, and enjoying life as a white guy over 60!
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    Lmao Rockie. It is actually a pleasure to have you disagree with me sir.
  • rockie
    4 years ago
    The Republic of Cambridge, CCR, and the impact of “Feta” on certain food choices!!
  • gammanu95
    4 years ago
    South Carolina college student, stepfather fatally shot in head on front lawn over fender bender: reports

https://www.foxnews.com/us/south-carolin…
  • Icey
    4 years ago
    Its amazing to what lengths bigots will go to justify their bigotry.
  • Studme53
    4 years ago
    The time American men waste sitting on their asses, eating and drinking, watching sports on TV is a big contributor to the obesity epidemic. The fact that people watch a sport on TV all day on 20 consecutive Sundays, for instance, when they could doing almost anything else more active to enjoy themselves is pretty disgusting. If the obnoxious politics helps people break this terrible trend, it’s for the good.
  • Studme53
    4 years ago
    I’d love to see pro sports go away. It would really help American society in so many ways. They are a giant unprotected waste of time and money. One of my kids works for a pro sports team - so he may disagree, but he’d find another job.
  • Studme53
    4 years ago
    Damn auto correct- that should say “unproductive” no “unprotected”
  • Cashman1234
    4 years ago
    It’s all good. No hate here. Enjoy your day.

There are several powerful pro sports protests happening. I’m not watching, as I found other entertainment.
  • rattdog
    4 years ago
    "The time American men waste sitting on their asses, eating and drinking, watching sports on TV is a big contributor to the obesity epidemic. "

and this is an example of why this country is fucking great. we have choices man. if grown men want to watch football all fucking saturday and sunday it's their choice. if they choose to drink a 6 pack to down the chips followed up by a dairy queen blizzard- their choice.

at least the guys mentioned above aren't imposing their will down people's throats like these piece of shit below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fI6LBT3V…
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    That woman was awesome!! She is sitting there calm and relaxed while a bunch of impotent little pussies shriek. Would have loved to see her shoot a few of them though.
  • Studme53
    4 years ago
    She’s great. Sometimes it takes balls to be a women. I heard a country song that had those lyrics.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion