tuscl

NJ strip clubs

Tuesday, August 25, 2020 8:13 AM
Are all the NEW Jersey strip clubs only clubs that have parking lots? Are any clubs opened in the regular way?

11 comments

• DOLLAR_BILL
    4 years ago
    Haven’t seen any open inside, not allowed. Open ones I’ve seen are: Club 15, Jefferson; Rest A Bit, Maine Hill; and The Daily Planet, Oak Ridge.
  • MadMaXXXNYC
    4 years ago
    I've heard 5th ave. also. So I imagine Jiggles, although out front would be funny.
  • Cashman1234
    4 years ago
    I’ve heard Titillations (in Bloomfield) changed to a sports bar - and uses the outdoor area now. Sad news. They had a nice line up of dancers.
  • nj_pete
    4 years ago
    So how is Rest-A-Bit opening? Although they have a parking lot they are in a semi residential neighborhood.
  • NJBalla
    4 years ago
    Lol guys best to keep these convos to private in relation to what clubs are skirting indoor dining rules. Im probably overreacting as Murphy is planning to reopen indoor dining in Sept. If you dont use that time to organize numbers before the 2nd spike hits you will be in for a long winter.
  • rattdog
    4 years ago
    do you guys wonder if they are selling curried treats to the faithful on the parking lot of rama35?
  • wallanon
    4 years ago
    "If you dont use that time to organize numbers before the 2nd spike hits you will be in for a long winter." Way to jinx everyone...
  • Cashman1234
    4 years ago
    Good advice NJBalla. It’s going to be a rough time when wave 2 hits.
  • JerseyJack
    4 years ago
    @nj_pete - I've heard Rest-a-Bit has put up a tent in part of the parking lot. Only 10 high top tables that seat 2 persons each. Dances are being offered, and are done in the building (although I can't imagine that's going to last for too long once Trenton gets wind of it).
  • Studme53
    4 years ago
    Right over the WW bridge in S Philly Cheerleaders opened under a tent in the parking lot - I checked it out yesterday - decent talent and you can go inside with a girl and get a private dance - pretty good!
  • Muddy
    4 years ago
    I might hit philly again up one of these days, I shoulda went tonight
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion