tuscl

walking into tj last monday

Jascoi
mr.wonderful to single moms and college age girls...
entering through pedwest Into Mexico monday 6pm mexican agents required me to purchase 180 day FMM $30us after i said cento dental. NO 7 day FMM. acted like gringo not welcome.

9 comments

• CJKent (Banned)
    4 years ago
    @Jascoi

You wrote:

“mexican agents required me to purchase 180 day FMM $30us after i said cento dental. NO 7 day FMM. acted like gringo not welcome.”

Pics or it didn’t happen.

:D

Are you sure the “cento dental. NO 7” is real, is open during Covid 19, etc.

• Jascoi
    4 years ago
    oops. should be in tj mongers area.
  • Jascoi
    4 years ago
    all my previous visits i was given a free FMM for up to 7 days. i’ve been across a half dozen times since the shutdown.
  • Jascoi
    4 years ago
    and most (if not all) dental and doctors are open (according to others)
  • Jascoi
    4 years ago
    posted a pic.
    maybe i’ll post one pic of a girl that i had fun with earlier this week.
  • BabyDoc
    4 years ago
    @Jascoi

At first when you said they charged you $30 for an FMM it sounded like they were extorting money. I just returned from Mexico City and as in the past there was no charge for the FMM. Then it occurred to me that in fact the charge is already included in the airfare.

Tijuana doesn’t interest me and off-hand I can’t remember the last time I made a land crossing but I did read just this past week that they tightening up at the border (a coordinated tightening on both sides).

As I said Tijuana isn’t my thing and while I don’t know the current situation there, I was warned in explicit detail about an increase in violent crime in CDMX due to the economic impact of the government imposed shutdowns in response to the Chinese Flu so be aware and be careful out there.
  • Cristobal
    4 years ago
    "acted like gringo not welcome."

During the Covid "crisis" gringo is not welcome, thus the border closures except for essential travel, you know doctor and dental appointments.

The border agentes must think you have some real dental issues, visiting the "dentist" six times in 5 months.

Thanks for the Intel on the FMM fee.

$30 for 180 days is a decent price, I would think of it like paying a small door fee at strip club when it used to be free.

Glad to hear you are still having fun, this is one of the reasons I nominate you for the Mount Rushmore of Mongering (TJ).
  • RandomMember
    4 years ago
    Why isn't this in the TJ Forum? We need a place where disgusting geriatric men can discuss fucking impovished girls all over the globe.
  • TFP
    4 years ago
    @RM it should be in the TJ forum. But the insults weren't necessary.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion