tuscl

How do you like me now bitches!

HunterBiden
Favorite son of President Biden
Wednesday, August 19, 2020 5:32 AM
That’s right bitches! Joe Biden - the sensation from Scranton is ready to be your next president! He’s not sure whether he’s making a #1 or a #2 - or whether he’s in the men’s room - ladies room - or that room where Juice’s fucking freaks go - but he’s the Democratic Nominee for President! Lots of star power - Eva Longoria - such a hot tamale - and a sad loss for Tony Parker. I’ve heard her farts smell like guacamole. Michelle Obama - that dude is hung - and there’s a reason why he always wants you to look high and not low - so you don’t see the bulge in his sundress. Tracy Ellis Ross - what a mess - her cunt is better forested than most of Costa Rica. AOC - a true ultra liberal - but one who waxed her entire body - and that snatch is smooth. Billy C - the original party animal - he still asks me to smell his fingers. Kamala - mmm - sweet mocha latte - she spreads like butter on a warm knife. She’s going to look great with her legs propped up on the Presidents desk in the Oval Office. Spread some peanut butter on her snatch and watch my daddy lick her for hours. Enjoy the convention bitches! Daddy is creating a new cabinet position for me - Secretary of Hospitality - and I’m already the de facto Ambassador to Ukraine.

11 comments

• Cashman1234
    4 years ago
    In case there are still any white folks voting for Biden - they are going to have Billie Eilish perform at the virtual convention tonight. If Hunter Biden is a true bad ass - he will make sure there is a wardrobe malfunction - and Billie’s big tiddies will fall out in full view! You can’t trust a Viktor’s Secret bra made in the Ukraine...
  • Uprightcitizen
    4 years ago
    If daddy gets elected find that secret room where Kennedy banged his bitches. Convert it to your own private sex room. Kamala may be DTF.
  • Cashman1234
    4 years ago
    Yabba your fantasy about cornholing Fredo Cuomo is kinda gay...
  • Dave_Anderson
    4 years ago
    Your convention is a complete ratings disaster and even mainstream polls have tightened almost to the margin of error in the past couple of weeks. Just so you know.
  • Tetradon
    4 years ago
    Go away, Trucidos.
  • HunterBiden
    4 years ago
    There is so much uninformed pseudo political discussion - and passive aggressive anger here - it reminds me of that homo network - MSNBC! I will give an informed recap of the evening for those still awake. Kerry Washington is a gorgeous dark skinned woman. She delivered the most arousing political images of the evening. I’m sad that Billie Eilish didn’t unleash her impressive mammaries. She seems to think we are interested in her as an artist? Lol! When you whisper your lyrics, nobody can hear them... Hillary looked awful! She’s starting to resemble an aging bull dyke. I’m not giving too much away - but she could masquerade as a female prison guard. (Gislane should take that as a hint). Barry Obama - his face has that sour look - as if he’s taking a bbc in the ass nightly. Nice speech homeboy!! Pelosi looks like a female version of Weekend at Bernies. She must have been reanimated by a hot non-gentile Schumer beef injection. She looks as though her dentures are going to slip out during her speech. Kamala - my sweet tasty mocha dream. She closed out the night perfectly. She’s got hot kids or nieces - or step kids. Beautiful full lips - made for sucking all sorts of career advancing cock! Enjoy tonight’s headliner! It’s gonna be lit! I’m gonna be lighting up my crack pipe soon - before I throw a few hookers down the stairs - it’s foreplay baby!!!
  • pistola
    4 years ago
    Obama looked and sounded off his game, with unnatural pauses and of course in good ol Obama fashion looked like that teleprompter was front and center. Don’t get the facsination with Billie E. She is kind of nasty looking. Looks like the typical dykey skittles hair fembot left wing nut job protester. I wouldn’t fuck her with VHs 1” cock. She needs a makeover lesson from Kayleigh McEnany.
  • mark94
    4 years ago
    The networks know this “convention” is a total dud, so they are limiting coverage to one hour a night. That also allows them to limit their coverage of the Republicans next week. I don’t know where Trump will be located for his speech, but it won’t be his basement being frightened by balloons, like Joe. Personally, I’m hoping Trump gives the speech at Gettysburg, as rumored. This, after all, is our second Civil War.
  • HunterBiden
    4 years ago
    @Mark94 My father is not frightened by balloons. I’m not sure who started that rumor. When balloons pop - he has crapped his pants a few times. It happens to many folks of his age who are a bit senile.
  • shailynn
    2 years ago
    Can I borrow some money Hunter?
  • HunterBiden
    2 years ago
    @shailynn As soon as I get my laptop back, I will venmo you.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion