tuscl

I was arrested tonight or wait was I???

Ive been arrested for...uhm.... that naughty p word 3 times in my past. The first time i was 18 just a few days past 18 to be exact and I went to jail, Paid a fine and spend a night in jail for it. Let that sink in i spend a night in jail because i had sex with someone.... well tired to anyway. I.. a consenting adult met a man...went to a hotel... and started to get naked and i was placed in cuff and carted off to jail for this... fast forward to tonight...post covid.... i made a mistake. wrong place wrong time and was busted.... jail?...nope... a ticket....now im not complaining of course but a ticket.. alot of things are criminalized for profit over the general concern for the masses. I dont wanna hear one more person say my body my choice until this sort of thing is fixed and dealt with. Crimes are crimes and it shouldnt matter what the circumstances (covid) are if its bad enough to be locked up its back enough. but this is and never has been bad enough to even be a crime. politicians need to stand up for sex workers and they need to do it yesterday.

26 comments

• Cashman1234
    4 years ago
    You are right. This is something that must change. It’s an antiquated law that basically panders to the religious right.

Having sex - and sex for money - should not be a criminal act. But, it will require a movement if we want any change.
  • Warrior15
    4 years ago
    I think a lot of people agree with you. But which politician is going to be the guy that sponsors the Bill. He would be crucified by certain groups. And his wife.
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    We should elect Juice for Congress and let him get the bsll rolling
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    I guess maybe they're giving tickets instead of arrest b/c of Covid?
  • MrEddyG
    4 years ago
    What city/town was this? Or at least the state?
  • Electronman
    4 years ago
    @Warrior. Which politician? Perhaps a woman should sponsor the bill. With equal rights come equal responsibilities
  • Warrior15
    4 years ago
    Electron, I would vote for this woman. Provided it's not AOC. :-)
  • HunterBiden
    4 years ago
    Come to the Ukraine with me PoleWhore83. You can work in a top quality Ukraine brothel - or as I call them Ukraine Hospitality Suites.

I’ve got party favors - and I’ve got clean needles (only used once or twice) to help you when you need a real boost.
  • shadowcat
    4 years ago
    Don't blame the lack of changes solely on the pols. How many TUSCL members would stand up publicity and admit what they want/do?
  • SanchoRG
    4 years ago
    Women would never allow legalization. Harder to lock down a man with mediocre pussy when he can just get it on payday and enjoy that post but clarity and a quiet home
    4 years ago
    Sexual reform will never happen under a republican administration. They constantly move us further from the goal of liberation. They are too pandering to the religious zealots to ever move on this issue.

Btw what do you think the women of Germany think of having the men go (on payday) to the FKK that is in every town? I’ll bet they are mostly relieved.
  • nicespice
    4 years ago
    There is at least one female who would be all for it 🤷🏻‍♀️
    https://tuscl.net/discussion/72301/
  • PutaTester
    4 years ago
    Join the "Hookers' Livelihoods Matter" movement...mostly in-and-out.
  • crosscheck
    4 years ago
    Don't act like it is solely a right wing issue. Prostitution is one of the few issues on which the religious right and the feminist left are in agreement, albeit for differing reasons.
  • Cashman1234
    4 years ago
    WlM - whore lives matter - it’s a cool acronym - as it looks the same upside down!

I’m a supporter. I don’t believe in charity. I contribute directly to the whores who perform. The pimps tell me they only take a small cut - for management purposes.
  • Nidan111
    4 years ago
    I would absolutely stand up for sex worker’s rights at any public forum. I tell all my friends and strangers who ask that if the sex is consensual by any means (free or pay for play), then the Law and the LEO should stay the fuck out of it. Essentially, we all pay for sex. Girlfriend ain’t gonna fuck you if you don’t buy her meals or beer or movie passes and wife ain’t gonna fuck you if you don’t pay the damn mortgage. It’s all consensual and it’s ALL PAY FOR PLAY!
  • etsutwigg222
    4 years ago
    Are we not always paying for it ???? Either a dinner and show or shopping trip, cash is spent a some point for a desired end result.
  • Icey
    4 years ago
    It's not about sex its about illicit labor
  • FishHawk
    4 years ago
    poledancer83. I am sorry you get so hassled and arrested. You would think with all the stuff we as a society are dealing with prostitution would be way down on the list. Polititions are too small to deal with the important issues so they pick on the easy stuff. As long as you are doing what you are doing of your own free will then everyone else should leave you alone.
  • Eve
    4 years ago
    Those with power should use that power for... literally anything else besides who's paying for whose pussy.
    4 years ago
    Icyloo please explain your comment. That makes zero sense.
  • SanchoRG
    4 years ago
    He’s got a weird legality issue. Laws are of course passed by God and upholding and honoring the law is noble. Laws are certainly not made by flawed plutocrats as a means to control the masses. No sir, follow those laws!
  • SanchoRG
    4 years ago
    Being able to pick and choose the laws you follow is as American as apple pie. Civil laws, religious laws, works for a bunch of stuff
  • Icey
    4 years ago
    Prostitution falls under labor laws. Legally soliciting engaging in or procuring are the same crimes for any form of illegal business.
  • HunterBiden
    4 years ago
    My offer stands PolePig83. A personal offer from the next president’s favorite son.

You won’t need to endure any more Cleveland Steamers if you come to the Ukraine as my personal attaché.

I get a bit violent when I’m coked up - and I’ve heard you like a good beating as foreplay.
  • ancientlurker
    4 years ago
    Vote Libertarian.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion