tuscl

In the name of wokeness, lets give all we got

Find your local drug dealer down the street and wake his ass up. Tell him to get up, he's gonna be getting your house, your car, your pension, give him your job, all your savings, and let him bang your wife too, everything must go. Let's do this to show the world how virtuous we are! I won't do it though, I'm a sniveling coward and don't have a job but I will tell YOU to do it.

And of course it goes without saying that anybody that dare disagree, prepare to have a street mob beat ever living shit out of you.

5 comments

• misterorange
    4 years ago
    I'm hoping that by the time the street mob comes to get me, the police department will have been completely defunded so I don't go to jail for defending myself in an appropriate manner.
  • Tetradon
    4 years ago
    ^ If 911 operators don't answer, I have a few other numbers to dial.

9, 5.56, and 12 gauge 00.
  • gSteph
    4 years ago
    oh, well, I disagree. I feel more people need to 'woke'.

And no street mob here, just a couple regular folks walking their dogs.
  • Icey
    4 years ago
    Why do racist whites think minorities would treat them the way theyve been historically treated?
  • Tetradon
    4 years ago
    "Why do racist whites think minorities would treat them the way theyve been historically treated?"

I'll ask that question to the next racist white I see. Me, I'm a biracial man taking rioters and looters at their word.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion