Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Clubs ?

GSavage

Philly Pa

6 yrs ago · 1 min read

Are their any clubs open right now In Florida?

Replies (10)Latest

Profile picture for TheOne&Only
TheOne&Only
•

Check the listings, lazy tool.

Profile picture for doctorevil
doctorevil
•

No. None at all.

Profile picture for doctorevil
doctorevil
•

GSavage: Sorry. Didn’t realize you were a dancer when I made my smart ass remark. Check out my post on Oasco County.

Profile picture for doctorevil
doctorevil
•

Pasco County that is.

Profile picture for Warrior15
Warrior15
•

GSavage, Clubs in the Tampa area are open. Cocoa Beach as well and I have heard they are also open in the Jacksonville area. There are a lot of restrictions but they are open. But don't bother with Miami/FtLauderdale. Shut down in SE Florida.

Profile picture for GSavage
GSavage
•

Ok thank you

Profile picture for GSavage
GSavage
•

And I checked the listings but I don’t know how to search post on specific places that’s why I made the post. I’m not from Florida are but thank you to the replies.

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

I can tell you that even Palm Beach County just north of Fort Lauderdale has most of the clubs shut down I had heard Rachel’s and Monroes were open to serve food but I’ve been past both and they didn’t appear to be open.

Profile picture for rickdugan
rickdugan
•

Most of the clubs in Jacksonville are open except for a few that don't serve food.

Profile picture for FishHawk
FishHawk
•

There are a few open in Pensacola. But most dancers are used to more money.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement