tuscl

Message to Merica, Open the Clubs!

Is anyone else tired of reading the same lousy reviews over and over again about clubs that suck? If it wasn't for Detroit metro not giving a fuck there'd hardly be any good reviews out there.

6 comments

• TFP
    4 years ago
    I've given up on this year man, nothing is the same. TUSCL reviews are no different. 95% of the 25 clubs I follow have had no new reviews since the end of March. It's all bad.

At this point I'm just stacking all the money that usually would've gone to strippers (which judging from my bank account is a lot more than I originally thought) and waiting to blow all that shit next year.....on strippers. Lol.
  • Muddy
    4 years ago
    I would get on the SA train, alot of strippers (even moreso than usual) migrated over there.
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    My favorite non extras club is open with better dances. Summah is fun.
  • Nidan111
    4 years ago
    I’m ready to hit the clubs again. Finishing up my 14 days of COVID-19 infection. Ready to play after all this sickness!
  • nicespice
    4 years ago
    And keep it all open. The constant looming threats of shutdowns is no fun either
  • rickdugan
    4 years ago
    I've been having a lot of fun. There is definitely OTC available for those who want it. I always enjoy a club visit with an OTC finish. :)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion