tuscl

I got a new sugar arrangement

MackTruck
God Bless Dancers
I been working on my favorite lot lizzards with da flapper jack tiddys to be all mine exclusive for a monthly allowance. She finally agreed instead of $20 per session I will give her $200 per month. I take her out to dinner all the time. Our favorite place is Taco Bell. I spoil her with tacos, but she hussles me for da Supreme tacos. I dont mind too much, it costs a little more but I like spoiling her because she spoils me too. She even helps me drive da shit truck sometimes so she is worth it.

EVERYBODY SHOULD TRY SUGARING!!! Forget da clubz and da lot lizzards. Move up and get da rich guy perks!

27 comments

• Warrior15
    4 years ago
    $200 a month ? You are a very shrewd negotiator there spice, er, I mean Mack !
  • RandomMember
    4 years ago
    My advice to you, @Spice: Study @Dougster's trolling techniques over the course of the last several years. Use the search function. He could be annoying -- but he was an intelligent troll. Not a source of boring, repulsive, gibberish.
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    Oops rong account
  • nicespice
    4 years ago
    LOL
  • Mate27
    4 years ago
    That’s randumb advice.
  • MackTruck
    4 years ago
    ^^^ rite
  • MackTruck
    4 years ago
    Randumb is just jelly. Here is his sugar babies. They are rich creamy and white.

https://images.app.goo.gl/5Un8ZUcvjruXGn…
  • Warrior15
    4 years ago
    ^ Good one spice, er Mack !
  • Techman
    4 years ago
    Such a deal!! $200/month for itchy skin.
  • MackTruck
    4 years ago
    ^^^ you been playing with the wrong sugar tittys
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    @heaving
    I don't know about a nickname for Mack but I got a theme song for the dude
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uiGFZUnJ…
  • winex
    4 years ago
    This has absolutely nothing to do with this thread, but I just had to link to this song - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pe3G7p1Z… It helped reverse the damage of the Bobby Darin song that twentyfive linked.
  • winex
    4 years ago
    @Heaving, did you just listen to the song? Or did you watch the video too?

What Stevie Ray Vaughn starts doing at 2:57 into the video is fucking amazing.
  • winex
    4 years ago
    He's playing the guitar behind his back, with one hand, and at the end of the video he is even standing on the damn thing and getting sounds out of it that most people could only dream of.

Since you haven't formed an opinion of Stevie Ray Vaughn yet, let he help you. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EI9TS4O5…

The video quality on this performance sucks. No trick guitar. Just Stevie Ray Vaughn pouring his soul into the guitar like no one else can even come close to.
  • blahblahblah23
    4 years ago
    Rly? I just negotiated a sugar ho down to $150 a month. Get on my level bruh
  • Mate27
    4 years ago
    I saw Stevie Ray perform the last night he was alive before the copter crash. He surprised everyone by showing up to Eric Clapton’s concert. Such an awesome performance yet so aweful and surreal to see him pass away with the news the next morning.
  • winex
    4 years ago
    @Meat72, sadly, I never saw him play live. It must have been an incredible experience.
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    We all like Stevie Ray but what the fuck is damaging about Bobby Darin that’s just moronic maybe that’s your problem you’re just a moron.
  • winex
    4 years ago
    @TwentyFive - still trying to figure out the definition of the word "fungible"?
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    So what the fuck is your problem you’re a dumbass likes to fight over retarded shit I guess you’re another angry loser
  • winex
    4 years ago
    The only one here that appears to be angry is you. And as far as being a loser is concerned, that kind of speaks for itself...
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    Have fun arguing about nothing twat
  • winex
    4 years ago
    Says the guy who was offended by the fact that others don't like Bobby Darin....
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    I don’t care dummy I just don’t get what’s damaging, like or dislike what ever you want to.
    What a retard 😂😂
  • MackTruck
    4 years ago
    Winex! Winex! Winex!
  • MackTruck
    4 years ago
    25! 25! 25!
  • Nidan111
    4 years ago
    Bobby Darin. Excellent song, fantastic beat. When my feet start tapping, that tells me all I need to know about a song.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion