tuscl

Facts about police shootings

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)
Heather Mac Donald breaks-it-down w.r.t. police shooting *with data*.

Naturally - left-wing social-media, in this case YouTube, took it down as soon as it was published b/c it "violated their site standards", aka the facts didn't square w/ their progressive agenda - there was pushback and YouTube put it back up but then slapped an age restriction on it.

The vid is a bit long but has some interesting data-sets in it:

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=hea…

5 comments

• Muddy
    4 years ago
    We all have to come together and look at on a case by case basis. I'm sure you'll find the vast majority were well justified. The cops are dealing with some bad mofo's. The officers want to go home too. Some of these Dems just don't see that and they instantly side with the crook. Now you have all these emboldened criminals licking thier chops because they know LE has their hands tied. The reality now we're faced with is our country is about to get very fucking dangerous.
  • goldmongerATL
    4 years ago
    I saw another report talking about the "liberal" use of the term "unarmed". In that case (over 20 years ago) a man who was originally unarmed resisted, took a gun from a cop in the struggle, SHOT HIM (vest saved him) and then was shot to death by the other cops.

Goes in the category of Unarmed Black Teen Killed By Police. He was 19, built like that kid in Ferguson, and already had 3 felony arrests to his name.
  • Icey
    4 years ago
    We seldom know whether or not shootings were justified. Internal affairs doesn't do much and DAs aren't all that enthusiastic when a case does go to trial.

The real problem with claiming whether or not a shooting is justified is the fact that it is not the police's job to determine guilt nor to conduct extrajudicial executions
  • TheElmerFudd
    4 years ago
    It's a country of 350 million people. There will be bad guys and there will be bad cops. Cherry picking specific cases and making sensational stories out of them simply further alienate large segments of the population. This goes for both side of the political spectrum.
  • Mate27
    4 years ago
    The left pushes things that emotionally trigger happy people respond to. Rarely do progressives look at things pragmatically. It’s why Trump was elected because those who can do, and are sick and tired of seeing the left claim ridiculous extreme things that can never be accomplished. It’s like if I was running for office as a child, I’d tell everyone their Christmas wish list will be filled 100%, but mommy and daddy will have to work the rest of their lives paying for it or work 2-3 jobs, except mommy and daddy are the middle class.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion