tuscl

Michigan

skibum609
Massachusetts
While others may dislike driving; I love it. As such I will be flying to Denver; shopping and driving back. Colorado clubs seem too restricted, so of course, being a PL, I will blow off my return flight and strip club and golf my way home. First stop is Omaha. Stop Two may be Michigan, because its out of the way and stupid to go with produce in my car. Omaha will provide my full nude full contact trip. I would like my second trip to be more than full contact and thus my question: If there is no strip club on earth too raunchy for you; where in Michigan do you go in view of Covid. Right now Bogarts would be my choice but information, public/private is welcome.

8 comments

• jackslash
    4 years ago
    Bogart's would be a good choice for raunchy. Henry VIII North (only half a mile away on Middlebelt Rd) is another. I prefer the Flight Club (more classy--at least for a strip club), which is in between the two.
  • Electronman
    4 years ago
    Don't overlook Landing Strip and BT's (Dearborn).

• twentyfive
    4 years ago
    Sounds like a fun road trip hope you have a car that’s fun to drive otherwise it’s gonna be a long haul
  • TheElmerFudd
    4 years ago
    I like Flight Club, followed by BT and Landing Strip. You get everything in terms of extras in all these clubs outside of Detroit, so one can say they aren't that different when it comes raunchy. The gals in Bogart may be a bit more liberal when it comes to (not) using condoms for certain activities. But the best looking dancer in Bogart is likely below average in Flight Club. The pricing reflects that as well.
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    Awesome and thank you one and all. Emerald Club = Premium Crossover with satellite radio.
  • Eve
    4 years ago
    Seems like Bogarts gets a (good or bad) review every other day. If I were visiting Michigan, I'd prioritize that club stop as well.
  • aham5
    4 years ago
    If you strike out at Boggies.... Flight club is very close by. Landing strip is a few miles south.
  • rl27
    4 years ago
    Not sure how things are now due to covid, but when I am in Detroit, the order I usually visit is.
    Landing Strip - Where I usually have the best chance finding a hot dancer with not too unreasonable rates.

Criket a step down from Landing Strip. But still a good chance at finding a hot or close to hot dancer, at a reasonable rate. Problem is it can be very hit and miss, and the last few times too many dancers were Flight Club level prices at average at best looks.

Next I head to Henry VIII. Higher chance of finding a decent dancer to have some fun with. If there isn't I get a pass for Bogarts.

I don't go to Bogart's, but instead first head over to Flight Club for a half hour or so of some eye candy. I may luck out and find a "reasonable" dancer, if not I just drive across the street to Bogart's.

If I find nothing at Bogart's, then I try again the next day.

I didn't mention BT's yet, since I have yet to try them.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion