tuscl

Listings page

founder
slip a dollar in her g-string for me
I've been working on a new listings page where it's a little less compex.

take a look, let me know what you think. I am open to all suggestions.

thanks!
F

35 comments

• founder
    4 years ago
  • Eve
    4 years ago
    Thank you

𝙎𝙤 𝙢𝙪𝙘𝙝

For bringing back the Use My Location option.
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    I think the structure is better - it lists both the county and the city which on the surface is probably helpful in that it can let PLs unfamiliar with the area know what cities to look at nearby (within the same county)
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    I assume it's still not complete?

i.e. when I click on a particular city in Miami, it doesn't list clubs in that city, or even the county
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    Thanks for the continued work on the site to make it more PL-friendly

#PLLivesMatter
  • founder
    4 years ago
    What city did you click on, papi?
  • herbtcat
    4 years ago
    Good progress. I'm still processing the "tile" view versus the old list format. But it seems be easy to understand and use.

I'd like to see my set location as the default view (rather than "worldwide") when I go to the Listings page. It's easy to navigate to my location, but it's not quick.

• Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    "... What city did you click on, papi ..."

I was looking at "Kendall' under Miami-Dade county - perhaps it changed, or I viewed it wrong - the club listed *is* in the Kendall area but the "nearby" listed clubs (e.g. Club Pink, Gold Finger) are actually in a different county more than 30-minutes away, there are def multiples other "nearby" clubs (perhaps that is where I got confused originally in that I may have been looking at the erroneous "nearby" listings).

e.g. BT's Gentleman's Club is only 2 miles away from Bare Necessity in Kendall and it should be the first "nearby" club listed; whereas Goldfinger, listed as the first "nearby" club to Bare Necessity, is actually 40-miles away.
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    Perhaps you should pin this thread for a couple of days to get feedback
  • Muddy
    4 years ago
    Wait did I miss something how was eve able to post that in italics?

Scrolling through that big ass location list is annoying. I’m not trying to complain but I don’t like that as much personally. Pain in the ass IMO. Maybe one could do it by city and just select the radius by miles. Most of us live either in or on the outskirts of some sort of city. That’s probably atleast 80% of clubs in this country. If your asking me that’s how would do it. Kinda like SA.
  • Muddy
    4 years ago
    You know nvm it actually is sort of like that. I didn’t see the cities grouped under the county they fall in. Yeah that’s what I’m talking about. Could there be away to select a city that would take you to a spot on that big ass list?
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    ^ just use the "find function" on your browser instead of scrolling the whole list
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    It would be cleaner if it was collapsed into states then one could expand only the state of interest
  • Eve
    4 years ago
    "Wait did I miss something how was eve able to post that in italics?"

- 𝙨𝙬𝙚𝙖𝙩𝙨 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙛𝙪𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙮 -
  • jacej
    4 years ago
    I like Papi's suggestion about being able to collapse the listing of the states and expand. I didn't realize there was the ability to see where the cities were until I saw Papi's post. I was opening up a separate browser and typing in the city name to figure out which county it was in, and then clicking on the county once Google told me which county it was in. I liked the old method of being about to pick a city and see the clubs nearby. I didn't see a way to do that easily, but I haven't played with it much yet.
  • Longball300
    4 years ago
    I like it; easy enough to click to where you want to check out. Especially like the map view where I can wheel zoom to check out clubs in a specific area and open tabs to check them out.
  • gammanu95
    4 years ago
    It still seems pretty obfuscated. I've been in FL for four years, but do not know counties and neighborhoods. Kendall, Hialeah, Hollywood.... it's all just Miami to me. I suggest to list by major metro area first, then drill down by neighborhood.
  • misterorange
    4 years ago
    When I click on "My Current Location" the first club that pops up on top is the one closest to me, but the rest of the list seems to include about an 80 mile radius and not sorted by distance. The 3rd club on the list is 60 miles away but one near the end of the list is only about 2 miles.
  • gobstopper007
    4 years ago
    Founder
    If you click on Guilford County (in North Carolina) you see Gilmer, High Point and Morehead. I would change to just show High Point and Greensboro. Gilmer is just a suburb and Morehead is near the coast (although it’s a great name for a strip club to be located in).

Greensboro and High Point are the biggest cities in Guilford County I’m pretty sure all the clubs are in those two cities.
  • EastCoaster
    4 years ago
    In general, I like this a whole lot. Thanks! However, as others have said, listing clubs by county is not helpful for anyone not familiar with the area -- nor is it accurate, which defeats the whole purpose.

For instance, Greensboro is the third most populous city in North Carolina and is the county seat of Guilford County. However, the only cities listed here for Guilford County are Gilmer, High Point and Morehead. Greensboro has probably half a dozen strip clubs listed on TUSCL, several of which are regularly reviewed here (like the Treasure Club and Southside Johnny's). Anyone looking for those would never find them looking at your list.

Similarly, Fayetteville (home to Fort Bragg) is the county seat of Cumberland County, and the only cities listed here for that county are Carvers Creek Township, Cross Creek, and some place called, apparently, Seventy-First. (WTF?) Someone using this function on TUSCL to look for clubs in Fayetteville would be out of luck -- even though TUSCL does have listings for Fayetteville clubs.

Please consider listing the clubs by city, not county.
  • EastCoaster
    4 years ago
    Oops -- Just saw that gobstopper posted about NC while I was typing.
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    Changes are looking better - but there still doesn't seem to be an easy/direct way to a particular city.

IMO having to go thru a list of counties to get to a city is inefficient b/c as many have said, most people are not familiar w/ the county names - I think the listing should be by city then once in the city page then list additional clubs in the county - it also appears that nearby clubs are still not the closest clubs to the clubs in a particular city/region.
  • georgmicrodong
    4 years ago
    I think the new one looks better than the current one. I presume that giant empty page is to accommodate mobile?
  • pistola
    4 years ago
    Honestly I like the look but I wish the main page was like usasexguide where one can easily navigate with one click to any metropolitan area. It’s tougher than it needs to be to get to a locale. Or just a big map of the us with the major cities on it and click and go.
  • latinalover69
    4 years ago
    Founder I liked the iteration about 4 years ago was perfect and easy to use. Not so much here. Not all change is good.
  • pistola
    4 years ago
    Ps I reread my comment and to clarify I’m talking about when one clicks on Reviews. See usasexguide and click on USA to see what I’m talking about with ability to get to any area quickly.

Otherwise, appreciate the consistent efforts to try to improve.
  • TheeOSU
    4 years ago
    Founder It looks Ok. I don't have a strong opinion either way. My perspective on all the changes over the years is no matter what changes I eventually adapt and get used to it.
  • himoverthere
    4 years ago
    Can we please get rid of the county part? It just makes searching for clubs in unfamiliar cities needlessly cumbersome and annoying.
  • Longball300
    4 years ago
    In regards to photos; I've seemed to lost the ability to delete a photo.... or am I missing it?
  • Techman
    4 years ago
    With openings and closings happening every day, how about placing a DATE and TIME on the review page heading? Would be nice to have the current status of a club.
  • Nidan111
    4 years ago
    I like it
  • Maz
    4 years ago
    As a traveling sales guy, please return your main filter by State, and then City. I have very little idea what county where I will be travelling
  • MadMaXXXNYC
    4 years ago
    I like the look. Maybe it does this and I missed it, but since the site asks for location when I log in, I'd like that to be the default when I go to this page. Nice work tho!
  • Musterd21
    4 years ago
    Looks good to me! Only thing I don’t like about the new TUSCL is when you open it to read something and there is a nude pic. (Not that I am against nudes) but sometimes it is not appropriate for others to see that look over your shoulder. 😎
  • himoverthere
    4 years ago
    So.....not getting rid of the county page?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion