Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Finding masks sexy

NAAAASTY

6 yrs ago · 1 min read

Anybody else been getting turned on by hot looking girls in masks?? It's like seeing a girl in a hot outfit, the tease before imagining or seeing what's underneath.

I should be hating it since the face is what I forward to seeing most. But damn seeing dumbasses in the protests, and betting some of these collegiate girls are fuckable dance worthy behind them masks. That and the people I deal with, are masking now, so when I see a little hottie me thinks naaaasty thoughts behind it. Had one cutey pull her mask and flash her full face and swear I had the same dick rush as if she were to lift her shirt and flash her titties.

NAAAASTY

Replies (12)Latest

Profile picture for Dave_Anderson
Dave_Anderson
•

No.

Profile picture for Tiburon
Tiburon
•

It depends on how pretty their eyes and hair is.

Profile picture for skibum609
skibum609
•

Mask = I don't even see them.

Profile picture for Muddy
Muddy
•

Actually yeah kind of. Like some middle eastern sexy shit.

Profile picture for rickdugan
rickdugan
•

It's funny, but I do find them a little sexy at times in the general public on an otherwise attractive looking girl. But in a strip club they are a turnoff for me. I guess for me the the setting matters.

Profile picture for doctorevil
doctorevil
•

The new extra: getting to see the face.

Profile picture for gSteph
gSteph
•

A little, out in public. Ups your appreciation of pretty eyes.

Profile picture for loper
loper
•

I do if they wear it well! (i.e. nice eyes and hair). Also, there's a new thing at clubs -- a face shield. Very transparent so you hardly notice it's there. Several girls at Millennium in NH were wearing one -- nice adaptation.

Profile picture for loper
loper
•

Also, I like to imagine a beautiful girl who is very careful about wearing a mask electing to remove it in order to kiss me. Highly sexual.

Profile picture for RamPaige
RamPaige
•

No, unless we are talking about the bunny mask wore by Pieter. instagram.com

Profile picture for steve3000
steve3000
•

I was thinking the same thing recently. Yes, on the right girl, it can be sexy. Definitely accents the eyes.

Oddly enough, sunglasses can also enhance a woman's appearance.

Profile picture for misterorange
misterorange
•

She might look hot in a mask until... favim.com

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement