tuscl

Finding masks sexy

Saturday, August 1, 2020 8:42 PM
Anybody else been getting turned on by hot looking girls in masks?? It's like seeing a girl in a hot outfit, the tease before imagining or seeing what's underneath. I should be hating it since the face is what I forward to seeing most. But damn seeing dumbasses in the protests, and betting some of these collegiate girls are fuckable dance worthy behind them masks. That and the people I deal with, are masking now, so when I see a little hottie me thinks naaaasty thoughts behind it. Had one cutey pull her mask and flash her full face and swear I had the same dick rush as if she were to lift her shirt and flash her titties. NAAAASTY

12 comments

• Dave_Anderson
    4 years ago
    No.
  • Tiburon
    4 years ago
    It depends on how pretty their eyes and hair is.
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    Mask = I don't even see them.
  • Muddy
    4 years ago
    Actually yeah kind of. Like some middle eastern sexy shit.
  • rickdugan
    4 years ago
    It's funny, but I do find them a little sexy at times in the general public on an otherwise attractive looking girl. But in a strip club they are a turnoff for me. I guess for me the the setting matters.
  • doctorevil
    4 years ago
    The new extra: getting to see the face.
  • gSteph
    4 years ago
    A little, out in public. Ups your appreciation of pretty eyes.
  • loper
    4 years ago
    I do if they wear it well! (i.e. nice eyes and hair). Also, there's a new thing at clubs -- a face shield. Very transparent so you hardly notice it's there. Several girls at Millennium in NH were wearing one -- nice adaptation.
  • loper
    4 years ago
    Also, I like to imagine a beautiful girl who is very careful about wearing a mask electing to remove it in order to kiss me. Highly sexual.
  • RamPaige
    4 years ago
    No, unless we are talking about the bunny mask wore by Pieter. [view link]
  • steve3000
    4 years ago
    I was thinking the same thing recently. Yes, on the right girl, it can be sexy. Definitely accents the eyes. Oddly enough, sunglasses can also enhance a woman's appearance.
  • misterorange
    4 years ago
    She might look hot in a mask until... [view link]
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion