tuscl

Gonna be in Detroit Soon

Meursault
Missouri
Friday, July 31, 2020 1:21 PM
I'll be in Detroit the first week of August. Haven't been there for probably 6 months. I'll have limited time for mongering. Given we are living in the 'rona times, where can I still get an honest to goodness Detroit VIP? I only have time to try one club. I would normally go to the Landing Strip but I've been to almost all the suburban Detroit clubs and would be amenable to whichever one is most "normal" in the backroom right now.

4 comments

• Eve
    4 years ago
    Poor timing. According to recent reviews, after today they'll be shutting down all Detroit clubs (again) due to COVID, and no one knows when they'll be open once more.
  • Meursault
    4 years ago
    Thanks Eve. Probably didn't have time anyway.
  • TheElmerFudd
    4 years ago
    eve, would you mind clarifying? i had thought detroit is shutting down again as well due to new executive order from Michigan governor. but someone pointed out in a different thread that the fine print in the executive order means nothing's changed actually for detroit, and that the executive order mainly impact upper michigan. wondering if there are additional news / info you are aware of?
  • Eve
    4 years ago
    Review sources I peeked at: [view link] [view link] [view link] I think there's one or two more MI club reviews in the Unpublished reviews that mention the reclosure, but I don't know the deep details about the new executive order cause I don't live up there. I, too, wondered if it just applied to Michigan entirely or just regional parts of it.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion