tuscl

OT: Herman Cain - R.I.P.

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)
Just heard that former presidential candidate Herman Cain has passed due to Covid-19 - he was 74 and had been hospitalized over a month due to Covid.

R.I.P.

10 comments

• twentyfive
    4 years ago
    Too bad he should have worn a mask
    R. I. P.
  • yahtzee74
    4 years ago
    Old people should wear masks and be very careful about socializing. That shouldn't apply to people of all ages and conditions.
  • misterorange
    4 years ago
    The tolerant left was so afraid he'd unseat Obama in 2012, they made up phony allegations of sexual harassment to get him out of the Republican primary race. Funny that since the day he suspended his campaign, we never heard another word from the women who had been accusing him.
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    A great man, Herman Cain dies, and that is evened off by the useless John Lewis dying. Democrats are sub-human.
  • gammanu95
    4 years ago
    I was going to type a smartass reply about skibum being too full of hate and needing clinical medication... but the I realized that he was not wrong. Tulsi Gabbard is the only democrat party officeholder who I can think of who is not a craven piece of garbage.
  • nickifree
    4 years ago
    Fortunately Cain had the 9-9-9 Life Insurance plan.
  • TheeOSU
    4 years ago
    Cain struck me as a decent man. Smart, accomplished, respectful, polite, the complete opposite of that crude, rude, demanding, liar being canonized in Atlanta today.
  • SanchoRG
    4 years ago
    I would vote for Cain over Trump or Biden. Probably even now.

That commercial...legend
  • Cashman1234
    4 years ago
    Sad to hear of his passing. RIP Herman.
  • Muddy
    4 years ago
    I was watching the news (I know I fucked up) but they made it seem like Trump murdered Herman Cain by having a rally in Tulsa. I do give trump credit, he has trolled the media so hard that they have just completely lost all and any hint of professionalism that was left.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion