tuscl

How To Tell An Attractive Non-English Speaking Civvie . . .

Eve
Where there's a hole, there's a way. [HIATUS]
Wednesday, July 29, 2020 5:59 PM
. . . that you want to fuck. please help.

24 comments

• JamesSD
    4 years ago
    Stripper handshake?
  • Uprightcitizen
    4 years ago
    Google translate. Worked for me with an attractive Venezuelan civie who spoke no English.
  • Eve
    4 years ago
    Specifics: This is a Latino that does maintenance/renovations for my apartment complex. I see him out almost every day. I didn't even know attractive repair dudes existed until I moved here. This is too much.
  • Cashman1234
    4 years ago
    You make a circle with your thumb and forefinger - then you insert your other forefinger in the circle - and you repeat the action until the civie either gets the idea or thinks something’s wrong with you... It worked in middle school!
  • NAAAASTY
    4 years ago
    Learn to flirt. Have him come for repairs, flirt, then fuck. Easy ;) NAAAASTY
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    Yeah - make up a repair-need then when he comes for the repair open the door buck-naked
  • whodey
    4 years ago
    Just use the gesture she does at 27 seconds into this clip. It will work regardless of what language he speaks. [view link] Or just request him to fix something in your apartment and then strip down and see what his reaction is.
  • Eve
    4 years ago
    There's more than one repair dude, dudes, what if I get buck naked and it's the wrong guy? Can't request him specifically if I don't know his name or nothin. (I don't even think I can request a specific maintenence dude anyway, but I never tried.) @whodey . . . this just may be the trick I need.
  • NAAAASTY
    4 years ago
    "what if I get buck naked and it's the wrong guy? " let whoever shows up, in... you might end up liking this one even more ;) think and stay positive don't let your worries ruin what could be super fun time :) NAAAASTY
  • Muddy
    4 years ago
  • MrEddyG
    4 years ago
    If you don’t have google translate just type it in your own phone: how to say whatever in whatever language, it should show the translation
  • CJKent (Banned)
    4 years ago
    @Eve At the end of his work day Walk to him, dressed in a nice summer dress and stand in front of him, look him in the eyes and tell him: “Ojalá fueras bombero para apagar el fuego de mi deseo...” (If only you were a firefighter to be able to put out the fire of my desire.) You won’t need to say anything else. If he is interested he will smile and all you have to do is just hold his hand and walk with him to your place and make love to him. Please let us know how the love making goes. And of course, remember: Pics or it didn’t happen. :D
  • gammanu95
    4 years ago
    i am very disappointed that one of our favorite dancers needs help figuring this out. Just sayin'. Besides, I thought you were lesbian, not bisexual?
  • gobstopper007
    4 years ago
    You are overthinking this Eve. He’s a guy. We are pretty damn simple and easy. I have faith in you.
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    Wear a shirt with an I.C.E. logo and bring a bottle of wine and a condom: He'll get the idea.
  • rattdog
    4 years ago
    try this: "ay guapo. ayudame por favor?" put on a mini or mini shorts that have pink on it and you're gold.
  • MackTruck
    4 years ago
    If he doesn't go for it, i will dump a load in his basement
  • Cashman1234
    4 years ago
    whodey found the universal sign for wanting oral. Use that and he will know what you want. Or - if he’s really dumb - he will show up with hot dogs and buns - and you can cook out...
  • goldmongerATL
    4 years ago
    "Fuckie suckie 8 dollar soldier boy!" I bet he knows enough English for that movie line.
  • shanny72
    4 years ago
    Wear a short skirt and a low cut top and call him "papi" If he's Latino, he's already fucked you in his head plenty of times.
  • Eve
    4 years ago
    @gammau You just forgot that I'm a PL, too, that's all. And not once have I said I was strictly a fish eater. In fact, I don't even think I ever put a label on what meats I like to eat. I just eat whatever looks fresh and tasty. (Raw, kosher, veggie, genetically modified included) But I suck when it comes to prepping and seasoning it first. Especially foreign cuisines.
  • gobstopper007
    4 years ago
    Pretty sure the sucking will take care of the prepping 😎
  • Eve
    4 years ago
    ^ I walked straight into that. LOL
  • Michigan
    4 years ago
    Just keep us posted ;)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion