tuscl

Tampa strip club countersues child sex trafficking victim.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Story & Video:

https://www.abcactionnews.com/news/local…

My question is where was the mother?

13 comments

• gammanu95
    4 years ago
    Bold move on Scores's part. I hope they have the I9 and other evidence to back up their claim (if true).
  • rickdugan
    4 years ago
    They should sue the mother too as a parent can be held responsible for the misdeeds of a child. If the mother had been doing her job, her daughter would not have been out at all hours passing a fake ID to a club and dancing there for weeks.
  • Electronman
    4 years ago
    Does anyone think that her first and only exposure to sexual propositions was at Scores?
  • Salty.Nutz
    4 years ago
    The SC turned a blind eye, did they hire her without a license too? I dont think the SC has a leg to stand on unless she forged the licences too. She probably should quit stripping too if she was able to forge the license with the seal.
  • rickdugan
    4 years ago
    She gave them a fake ID and otherwise represented that she was legal. The girl was 17 at the time, which I'm sure made the discrepancy hard to pick up by other means.
  • Salty.Nutz
    4 years ago
    For clarification purposes im refering to her adult entertainer license, not thr ID she presented to identify as an adult
  • rickdugan
    4 years ago
    Salty, I'm not sure that Tampa has an adult entertainer license requirement. Much of FL does not - it is a county by county decision.
  • nicespice
    4 years ago
    ^ Indeed Tampa does not. As far as I know, only West Palm Beach and Pensacola does that.

It’s definitely eye opening when in conversation with a lot of old school strippers, and many of them will casually say they got started at a club with a fake ID underage back in the day.
  • nicespice
    4 years ago
    Ooh yeah and then Jacksonville as of a few months ago?
  • rickdugan
    4 years ago
    ^ Yes on J'ville now, but they have suspended the enforcement of the new rule until the COVID crisis abates.
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    The people responsible are the trafficker himself and the mother - and as @spice mentioned, back in the day when it was much easier to get fake IDs, and it was a less PC world, there were 16 and 17 y/o girls that stripped with fake-IDs just like there were kids using fake-IDs to get into nightclubs or buy booze - I assume today there are a # of girls that are waiting for their 18th birthday so they can strip
  • ATACdawg
    4 years ago
    I hate pretty much every child abuser in history, but clearly, the club was victimized by the young woman knowingly using a fake ID to gain employment.

Now, did she know what she might be letting herself in for? Maybe not, but I don't think that's the club's responsibility. Was the ID realistic enough that the club was understandably fooled, or not?

Finally, did she look old enough to strip? I have personally witnessed a dancer who had just turned 18 and was dancing during her last couple months of high school. She even took off a Saturday in May to attend her prom! (Before you pervs comment, know that the above info was passed to me by my 48yo ATF.)
  • mike710
    4 years ago
    If she was legal in that state, then there's no shame in getting a dance from an 18 year old. I got a chance to get a private from a, just graduated, 18 year old in Pasco County FL. Was a pleasant experience.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion