tuscl

Name Your Best Experience Value

Warrior15
Anywhere there are Titties.
Tuesday, July 28, 2020 4:37 AM
I wanted to share what I did this past weekend. It's gonna come across as a little bit of a brag. But I'll give everyone a chance to do the same thing in responding. What is your best mongering Value experience ? Not necessarily the cheapest deal, but the best value. The time you got the most for what you paid. I got covid 19 about a month ago from a Sugar Babe down in Ft Lauderdale. She was very aware that she did this and felt terrible for it. Well, I just got back from re-visiting her down there. Let me say that she made up for it. I spent four days with this girl, day and night. I kept count and we did dirty deed 14 times in that four days. Yes, I had some medicinal help for that 14 times. I gave her $1,600 for the four days. Obviously I'm not saying $1600 is a small amount of money. But for 14 times, that is about $115 per FS . That is Tijuana value but no time limits, no knock on the door. Just a wonderful time. Anyone out there get a better deal ?

27 comments

• Cashman1234
    4 years ago
    Congrats Warrior! That’s great value - and a great experience! I’m glad you are in good health - as it seems your stamina has returned after having Covid.
  • rickdugan
    4 years ago
    Wow, that sounds like a lot of fun. I'm not in a position to spend more than a handful of hours with any girl, so I don't have anything that could compare. The epic night story I posted recently was about the best value night I've had in a long time, but I already bragged about that plenty, lol. So with all that said Congrats. It's good to read some more fun stories on here about guys having fun with adult entertainers.
  • shadowcat
    4 years ago
    That's more than I did on my honeymoon. :) congrats.
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    That’s excellent Warrior glad you’re back in good health
  • Longball300
    4 years ago
    Sounds like some great COVID rehab going on there; well done Sir! Hmmmm, best value.... I am going to have to go with a ~ 30 minute ITC session I had with two smoking hot blonde Russian babes in Canada in which we all left with a smile. Total cost was $200 CDN which equated to ~ $150 USD. When she initially said $200 I thought she meant for each of them.
  • Muddy
    4 years ago
    I had one fav, I wouldn’t ask for extras until I had a few dances like 5 or 6 and then I’d make up my mind, she wouldn’t charge me for the dances just the extra/s on top. I always felt like I was the Billy Beane of strip clubs when I was doing that. There was an SB I was seeing who didn’t have a job but NEEDED to get her nails done. Would $60 cover that? Let’s do it.
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    Sounds like you got the Costco bulk deal
  • Jascoi
    4 years ago
    most all experiences i have with the ladies is a better value than my ex wife.
  • CJKent (Banned)
    4 years ago
    @Warrior15 Pics and Vids or it didn’t happen. :D 14 times in 4 days = 3.5 a day 4 days/night a 24 hours per day = 96 hours $1,600 divided by 96 hours = $16.67 per hour. And you said it was a “wonderful time” for you, I can’t think of a better “deal”. Good Times Good Times...
  • TheElmerFudd
    4 years ago
    Best value: current CF came over for lunch and fun and wound up leaving next morning. Our agreed upon amount is $300 a meet, and I gave her that up front when she arrived. When she was leaving, I asked how much more she wanted, and she said nothing. Worst value: definitely the ex wife by far
  • Studme53
    4 years ago
    Well done sir. On a side note - I haven’t been keeping up with the science- can you get this thing a second time ?
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    Best value ever? My wife is amazing sexually; skis; golfs; hikes; cooks; works and has union medical insurance. Oh she opens and closes, as well as cleans the swimming pool and remodeled the basement into my favorite living space in the house.
  • Warrior15
    4 years ago
    Studme - I don't think they have any confirmed cases of getting Covid for a second time although the media has talked about it a lot. skibum. - Your wife sounds like a heck of a woman. But I just did some math. I still love my wife and the first 20 years of our marriage, we had a fairly active sex life. I just did some calculations of how many times we have had sex over the life of our marriage. Then divided that number into half of my net worth to find out how much I have paid per FS. If I revealed that number, I think virtually every person on this board would think my wife has GPS.
  • georgmicrodong
    4 years ago
    A few months back, I had occasion to rescue a "damsel in distress" type. She'd taken a trip out of state with her sugar daddy without adequate return guarantee. He ditched her there. So I went to get her. A two day drive there, and a three day drive, with two overnights, back. She thanked me several times. I used almost my whole stock of Vitamin V and Sudafed. 😜 So for the cost of gas, mileage on my car, and three hotel nights, I had a great time.
  • etsutwigg222
    4 years ago
    I have 4 bedroom house that I purchased in my neighborhood at a dirt cheap price. I did some upgrades to turn it into a rental for college coeds. Turned the upstairs game area into bedroom #5 with an additional master bath for less than $20000. I have 4 coeds living there, then COVID hit. They all lost their part time gigs and had 3 friends that had to leave the dorms For the past 3 months, I have let the rent & utilities payments go from them. They all have been very appreciative by eliminating my need for clubs to be open.
  • Greanbeans
    4 years ago
    I was prob around 19, went to a MP on a very off hour. Like a Tuesday around 4pm (don’t remember the exact details, but an off hour). Anyway, i’d been there before, maybe 3-4 times. 4-5 asian girls usually work. 1 was pretty and young, 1 allowed Greek but older, for an extra tip $. So this time, I was assigned the young one. I remember she had a huge natural rack. So i paid the house fee. Massage was lame. On the flip, she positioned herself by my head and bent over, tits on my face. So i popped em out, massaged, licked, etc. After a while, reached for her pussy. She was very wet. When negotiations started, i only had enough for a happy ending. I told her that upfront, but she said that i owe her one and winked. BJ and full service ensued. To my surprise, she asked if i wanted to fuck her from behind. Sure, but seriously i didnt have enough $. Her reply was just fuck me! Im horny and i like your cock. I had fun. Cost was 40 for house, 50 tip = $90 Then the time i gave a friend a ride, she said let me at least repay you with a blowjob. Awesome! And the $140 TLN (all nighter, really about 12-6) @ HK with a Guatemalan chick.
  • Uprightcitizen
    4 years ago
    A few...I did share a post on a pretty brunette model SB I saw for almost a year at $1k a month and we met a few times a week for multiple pops. Present tall blonde sexy Covid-era SB has been pretty awesome and very non-transactional. We have been a regular thing for this whole pandemic and I buy her the occasional gift she wants or funds for stuff she wants. I actually hit paydirt with this girl as she has a major SD that pays for her place and some expenses. He had major heart surgery last year and had been a victim of ED since. But he still wants her around as she also has a unique spot in his family "image". I am her "fun" side piece and the pressure is off for me. She has turned down money on occasion and has been traveling with me to cool spots in the state. We have great chemistry and have cultivated a solid friendship but at the same time we both know we have different lives and its not going beyond this. I have not done the calculus but I am sure its on par with others here.
  • rl27
    4 years ago
    It was about ten years ago or so. A very large bachelors party arrived. Shortly after they arrived one of my favorites sits down and asks if I wanted to go back now, before the crowd gets too crazy. Two songs later two for one is called and she is telling me how horrible bachelor parties are, how she knew she would get called to entertain them, which is a complete waste of her time, and she never makes any money while they are there. She asks if I'll get an hour dance from her at a huge discount, basically $250 instead of the typical $400 at that time, that way she could avoid them. That was basically my budget for the day anyway, which I suspect she know, so who was I to refuse. We head back, and she hands my $250 along with her own $150. She gives a very good dance for the hour we are there and I tip her an extra $75 as we leave.. This one was the best deal at a non-extras club. I'll have to think a bit on what was the best deal at an extras club.
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    Warrior - I still enjoy sex with my wife, even though its less after over 30 years. Never enjoyed intercourse with a woman more than her and she is top 3 lifetime at oral and when we met she wasn't even top 80%. Only woman on earth who gets better every year at the bj.
  • Studme53
    4 years ago
    ^ Lol- A real ball buster might respond to that post with something like, “I’ll vouch for that.” I wouldn’t do that.
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    As swingers I've seen her with other(s), so other than proving themselves to be classless it would have no impact. Scumbags like Desert do shit like that.
  • Studme53
    4 years ago
    Ha ha - cool
  • Dolfan
    4 years ago
    I've done the "damsel in distress rescue" a few times. Never putting out a 2 day drive like GMD, but a few 3-4hr drives or similar efforts that had substantial payoffs. The best value was probably was a similar situation. I was down in Key West for Fantasy Fest. Some buddies and I had rented a 3br condo for a week because that was the minimum stay length, but they were only in town for the weekend. On Saturday, I ran into a stripper I knew in the street. Our two groups merged for a bit and we partied for a few hours then went our separate ways. On Sunday, after my buddies had left, I ran into her again in a bar. She & her friend had been left stranded by their other friends with no place to stay that night and no ride home. I offered to bring them home on my way on Wednesday afternoon and they accepted. The first night, they slept in their own room. The next two, other than a half day snorkeling trip one day, we didn't go more than 3-4 hours without some sort of sex. A few weekends later, the stripper came by my place for the weekend to without her friend "pay me back for the ride home" which she more than did. I probably spent $300-400 between the boat fees and various meals/drinks in Key West, as they mostly paid for themselves and maybe another $400 on expenses for the "pay back" weekend. A total of around $800 for 2 weekends of more sex than I could handle. I had known her as a no-extras dancer and her friend was not a stripper, so I never offered to pay them and they never asked.
  • CJKent (Banned)
    4 years ago
    @Warrior15 I just remembered a favorite I used to get private dances with, at a non-extras club one time I brought her a gift 🎁, ($10) and she was so excited about it, than when we had our private dance she went all GFE FS for the entire time and didn’t ask for any additional money. It was so unexpected, I was in heaven for the whole time we spent together that time. Thank you for making me remember that experience.
  • Jascoi
    4 years ago
    Pictures or didn’t happen.
  • Mate27
    4 years ago
    Walked into club, after about 5 minutes no waitress comes by but a regular dancer does. She’s the best and starts running me before the dance starts to get me fluffed. Once next song starts she goes down on me OTP our in the open on the dance floor. She’s got her hand up my shorts jerking it with her mouth OTP sucking. I can’t stop from releasing in 2 minutes or less. Tap on her shoulder to surrender and tip her $10 more because dances only cost $10. I got up and left without ordering a drink. 10 minutes, $20 and I left a very happy man and dancer appreciated me cumming in to see her. Priceless!
  • rl27
    4 years ago
    Meat, I thought my cheapest and shortest time ever in a strip club was low, but that beats me. My best deal in an extras club is two or three times a year when visiting relatives, I take a two hour drive to a club with two option. A small private curtained room which costs $40 for three songs, and the typical cost for oral fun ranges from $40 to $75 depending on the dancer, is it covered and will she allow CIM. My favorite is $40 for everything, add in $5 cover and $2 drink and I am in and out for $87 in less than 15 minutes. A great price for a quickie. And for some more fund, there is a half hour area for $90 plus tips. The same gal above wanted $125 for everything, and we can go as many times as we want in the half hour. So basically in and out for $222. I have gotten cheaper in Detroit, but never for a full half hour in a very roomy room with the same quality of dancer Closest I have came was $250 for a dance, add in cover, valet and tips, and I am typically out $300 and it's one and done.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion