Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

OT: What is your favorite Adam Sandleer Movie?

BBBC

Fucking Pussy into J.E.L.L.O

6 yrs ago · 1 min read

I like Big Daddy when he is teaching the kid to get canned soup cheaper!

Replies (23)Latest

Profile picture for BBBC
BBBC
•

And Mr Deeds when he tells the guy to pound his foot with the sledge hammers

Profile picture for winex
winex
•

That’s My Boy

Profile picture for MrEddyG
MrEddyG
•

What’s going on with the new format? Had to find the latest reviss

Profile picture for JamesSD
JamesSD
•

Punch Drunk Love

Profile picture for PredragDr
PredragDr
•

Little Nicky is underrated.

Just Go With It had great eye candy with an early 40s Jennifer Aniston and a mid 20s Brooklyn Decker.

Profile picture for Muddy
Muddy
•

Wedding Singer

Profile picture for winex
winex
•

@PredragDr - I thought about saying Little Nicky. It was pretty funny.

Have you seen That’sMy Boy? I went that direction because to me, it was his way of showing after a bunch of sappy movies that he can be funnier than hell. It was also cruder than most of his stuff.

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

Who ees there's Adam Sandleer of whoom you speek?😄

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

Little Nicky is great. 😍

Also like Don’t Mess With the Zohan and Happy Gilmore.

Profile picture for RamPaige
RamPaige
•

Happy Gilmore

Profile picture for PutaTester
PutaTester
•

I hate most Adam Sandler movies, but Happy Gilmore was fun to watch. OTOH, his remake of The Longest Yard was an insult to cinema.

Profile picture for BBBC
BBBC
•

j"uice - please god damn it .. learn to fucking spell

adam sandler

is that difficult or are you a complete idiot?

Adam Sandler with correct grammar!"

^ that is not what you were saying last night 😉. You were begging me to teach you how to do that one thing. 😜

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Billy Madison. Here is the best scene and where I got the idea to start a shit truck businesiness

Profile picture for TheElmerFudd
TheElmerFudd
•

Happy Gilmore

Profile picture for crosscheck
crosscheck
•

Happy Gilmore and it's not even particularly close.

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

I give kudos to BBBC for being the fabulous feisty man he is. 🥰

Profile picture for gobstopper007
gobstopper007
•

Grown Ups

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

Didja all forget Spanglish ?

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

Happy Gilmore - no other Sandleer film comes close.

Profile picture for Mr_O
Mr_O
•

I never cared for him so haven't seen anything he did.

Profile picture for BBBC
BBBC
•

Awww desertscrub, are you still upset that I turned you down on you and I beong exclusive? I am so sorry, but We can still have our little "fun times" 😉

Profile picture for skibum609
skibum609
•

^fucking tool

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

—>”Didja all forget Spanglish ?”

Never seen it

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement