Thursday, July 23, 2020 4:50 PM
I'm going to bust or get rich yolo

41 comments

• twentyfive
    4 years ago
    You gonna have some bills to pay
  • mikeym
    4 years ago
    You probably own as much of the company as some of the major institutional holders. If you visit the corporate headquarters in Estero, Florida for the share holder convention, I will invite you as a guest to some of the clubs that I frequent in southwest Florida. In return, I could be your guest at the RNC. I bet you are one of the speakers at the Convention.
  • SanchoRG
    4 years ago
    Jesus Juice why...
  • Uprightcitizen
    4 years ago
    Damn Juice, all-in pfft. You are supposed to say I tapped your margin account to the max and put it all in Hertz. Where are your ballz?
  • Uprightcitizen
    4 years ago
    I = You
  • shailynn
    4 years ago
    can you trade all that in for like 2 shares of Tesla?
  • SanchoRG
    4 years ago
    There is something to be said for throwing a few bucks at companies with short float over 30%. Short squeezes are brutal and frustrating, especially when you know the underlying is garbage. Looking at you TSLA and SPCE!!
  • mikeym
    4 years ago
    @scrub His idea of a diversified portfolio is Chesapeake, Chuck E Cheese's, Frontier Communications, Hertz, JC Penny.
  • winex
    4 years ago
    I am definitely NOT advising what I am about to say, but at $1.67, your Hertz is worth $32,400. That defines your maximum loss on the investment. You can buy January 2022 $2 leaps on Hertz for about $.57 200 contracts would allow you to control 20,000 shares. That comes out to $11,400. You could have almost the same upside over the next year and a half while risking just over 1/3rd of the capital. Both the common stock and the leaps I mentioned are both likely to end up and zero. O why not limit the downside?
  • SanchoRG
    4 years ago
    Juice man with all the potentially hot shit right now you go to Hertz? Might as well grab some Party City and GNC sheesh. At least put 10-20% of your shit into some hedges like VIX, SLV, TQQQ. Forget to pay tithe to the bear god in a bubble market and you'll be punished.
  • SanchoRG
    4 years ago
    TQQQ puts rather.
  • JuiceBox69
    4 years ago
    Winex your right I should buy the equal I some calls for two years out Nice suggestion.. Gonna do this in the morning when market opens No gamble no future That's why I do this YOLO !!!!!!
  • winex
    4 years ago
    Personally I think the better opportunity is in the puts, not the calls. In my opinion, Hertz is headed to zero. The only real question is "when", not "if".
  • SanchoRG
    4 years ago
    Don't be a pussy Juice go all in on 7/24 $2c. You can get approx 32,400 contracts at $1 each. That bitch goes to $5 (like it obviously will tomorrow) and you make a cool 9.65M.
  • winex
    4 years ago
    On the bright side, that does offer a quicker path to 0
  • grand1511
    4 years ago
    Do you own those shares or just rent them?
  • SanchoRG
    4 years ago
    Juice probably asleep after eating all those Hertz Donuts this morning lol
  • winex
    4 years ago
    So, did you buy the leaps?
  • Uprightcitizen
    4 years ago
    This sounds like one of those "Get poor quick schemes" To think Hertz was going to issue more shares not too long ago and was blocked by the SEC. The bet on that stock is that people start traveling again by air asap and renting cars (and buying used ones at the rate pre-covid) like crazy. That's a bad bet and even the airlines know it and are decommissioning aircraft at a high rate knowing no demand in the near future.
  • misterorange
    4 years ago
    @Juice You should invest in MackTruck's shit truck business. Maybe he could help you unload some of the shit you're full of.
  • Cashman1234
    4 years ago
    Hertz has the same upside as scratch off tickets. Most of those shares will only be useful to wipe your ass in a few months.
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    @Cashman actually scratch off tickets have more upside you can use them as book marks or take notes on a scratch off Hertz shares on the other hand don’t exist in physical form just as entries in a book there is no actual stock share issued
  • SanchoRG
    4 years ago
    Hurtz
  • Mate27
    4 years ago
    Juice? If you post a picture of your brokerage statement that shows these shares with Jackie attached to it, then maybe we can believe you.
  • MackTruck
    4 years ago
    Fuck you Jackie!
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    Keep buying Juice, the longer you prop up the stock, the more time the principles have to sell cars at a loss and pocket the proceeds, !
  • SanchoRG
    4 years ago
    [view link] All that shit going on this week and you picked Hertz lmao man. I can't really talk since I got money on Albertsons =/. On another bright note, we went over 30 on the Shiller P/E ratio this week. Good things never happen for long in that territory. This week will either make that ratio skyrocket or plummet IMO. My gut is telling me next week will be volatile.
  • Mate27
    4 years ago
    ^^ Buy the VIX for cheap insurance, and if it pops, sell. If it doesn’t pop, then your profits will be made in your long Positions (that’s what she said).
  • RandomMember
    4 years ago
    "Everyone’s a Day Trader Now Bored, isolated and out of work amid the pandemic, millions of Americans are chasing stock-market glory—and bragging about it online." [view link] The article goes on to say that the last time amateur investors binged on day-trading was the dot-com period in the late '90s (which ended very well).
  • shailynn
    4 years ago
    ^^ yep even Juice is jumping on and he doesn’t even own a computer!!!
  • Cashman1234
    4 years ago
    twentyfive is right about scratch off tickets. There’s more use to them - than owning street name stocks. I thought day trading was over around 2000? Are guys still trying to beat the street while sitting in a basement on a computer? Or in Juice’s case - in a van down by the river.
  • SanchoRG
    4 years ago
    Technology has exploded since 128k modems in 2000. People are writing algos in Python to trade for them these days, and many are beating some of the most successful fund managers. Day trading is as hot as ever, and it's a zero sum game. When Buffet or Icahn eat shit to the tune of billions, the little 'Robinhood' traders are the ones that took that money from them.
  • Cashman1234
    4 years ago
    It’s definitely not hot! Lol! That’s funny! Folks who outpace fund managers are the exception - and not the rule.
  • SanchoRG
    4 years ago
    People that outperform index funds are the exception, not the rule. Including active fund managers.
  • SanchoRG
    4 years ago
    Kodak man I wonder how many shareholders won’t even find out how lucky they got until their quarterly statements comes in the mail. You know cause anyone under the age of 80 that owned that had insider info lol
  • winex
    4 years ago
    @SanchoRG - by the time quarterly statements are mailed out, the gains in Kodak over the past 3 days will be gone.
  • winex
    4 years ago
    You also only die once...
  • Techman
    4 years ago
    HTZ up $.06 = 4% CAR up $.06 = .05% Cash with $120.00 in one day = ? LD's
  • Techman
    4 years ago
    RICK and CCL up 5 to 6% today, I'm holding.
  • Techman
    4 years ago
    Desert, you SOLD short at 50 and BOUGHT long 28. You can not buy short shares.
  • Mate27
    4 years ago
    Trade TCCO whenever it pops up 20-50%, like it just did. Wait for it to come down and buy again. Sell each timenitmpops and you’ll make a good amount trading since they work with government security.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion