tuscl

Young fat girls

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Thursday, July 23, 2020 4:45 PM
Starting to really love how young thick and fat some of these girls are Huge natural juicy tities and fat pussy mounds to pound Got a few at my local DD store and I have successful fucked a few for a car payment or two lol

10 comments

• shailynn
    4 years ago
    Everybody got fat off of COVID. No gyms, no exercise classes, and people have been at home since mid March eating ice cream and pop tarts. You'll have plenty more to choose from if you take thick versus thin these days.
  • chessmaster
    4 years ago
    I like some meat on the bones but honestly young girls arent supposed to be fat or even thick yet. I see way too many fat 20 something females nowadays.
  • JamesSD
    4 years ago
    I got in better shape over covid.
  • ime
    4 years ago
    What a fool I am, no ice cream and pop tarts. I've been in Ketosis since March. I think I had a dream about beer last night though.
  • JuiceBox69
    4 years ago
    🤣🤣🤣
  • TFP
    4 years ago
    What Chessmaster said. Every thick chick from high school I knew is now a full fledged fatty. It's actually the girls who were bony who are now certified MILFS after having some kids.
  • goldmongerATL
    4 years ago
    Agree with TFP. Went to my 30 year reunion. The anorexic track girls are now super hot looking. Not all of those tits were store-bought. The hot looking girls now all look like their mothers (+30 or 40 pounds and tits down around their waist). And the fat girls in high school did something about it and now look better than they did in school.
  • Cashman1234
    4 years ago
    Keep banging those fatties Juice! Those asses have the plush ride of a Cadillac. You don’t feel any bumps! I’m not sure how you talk them into making payments on your pick up truck - but you are quite the smooth talking southern gentleman!
  • Tiburon
    4 years ago
    Is DD an acronym for Dungeons & Dragons. Because that's the only women in a local "DD" store
  • Cashman1234
    4 years ago
    I wonder what DD store that is? If it’s Dunkin Donuts - I understand why they might be the size of a battleship.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion