Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

How do you rate this hot girl?

Darkblue999
Darkblue999VIP79119

Somewhere in the club

6 yrs ago · 1 min read

Replies (37)Latest

Profile picture for Eve
Eve
•

To me, her body is okay at best, but . . . her face.

4/10

Profile picture for Techman
Techman
•

I get 'Unusual Logon attempt'.

Profile picture for mike710
mike710
•

She's not ugly at all but doesn't do much for me. I'd say 6.

Profile picture for ime
ime
•

5 - 6

Profile picture for clubdude
clubdude
•

Hiding behind the glasses.

Profile picture for captainfun
captainfun
•

Nice body. Face just ok. Sorry, I hope darkblue999 isn't the girl in the pics.

Profile picture for loper
loper
•

Cold. I don't see that she has a soul.

Profile picture for whodey
whodey
•

About a 6, better than average but not noteworthy level of beauty.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

I give her a '7' - I wouldn't kick her out of bed but I wouldn't run across the room to get w/ her

Profile picture for Uprightcitizen
Uprightcitizen
•

Meh. She looks like she is emotionless which means she probably has a weird smile or something that's suppressed for the photo's. I just don't see much that catches my interest. Say a 5.

Profile picture for Cristobal
Cristobal
•

Not my type, not even close.

I would not buy dances from her. Nor would o take her to the VIP room for extra fun.

I would not approach her at a civvie location either.

Decent body but not attractive at all, to me she rates a 4.

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

the face of a man

Profile picture for pistola
pistola
•

+3 for having a vajayjay and titties +3 for not being a fat slob +2 for style and hygiene -1 for the typical Ig filter loving simp -1 for just not doing anything for me

6

Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

i guess i’m desperate.

Profile picture for shanny72
shanny72
•

Meh

Profile picture for JamesSD
JamesSD
•
  1. She looks sad or mad in most of her pics
Profile picture for Michigan
Michigan
•

Nothing special

Profile picture for Garfield84
Garfield84
•

She’s a philly gal apparently. She’s above average.,

Profile picture for rl27
rl27
•

Based off her photos, average looking at best, a 7.

Profile picture for theDirkDiggler
theDirkDiggler
•

Some butter on that face. Actually reminds me of the middle Hanson kid back in the 90s...

Profile picture for PredragDr
PredragDr
•

Social media game is weak despite having nip pics. Has less followers than those she is following. Probably a 5 or 6 due to filter suspicion.

Profile picture for Lone_Wolf
Lone_Wolf
•

Phoenix 7.5

Profile picture for RamPaige
RamPaige
•

I solid 7

Profile picture for codemonkey
codemonkey
•

On a scale of barf to spoo, I'd give her a solid meh.

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

She’s pretty - and she seems to have a good body. But she’s not in a thong flashing her butt cheeks all over Instagram - so she’s a 6. If she’s a true filthy pig - that number would move up.

Profile picture for jacej
jacej
•

I agree with the meh's. 6. Face isn't that appealing. Not feminine enough/too hard.

Profile picture for yahtzee74
yahtzee74
•

is she a dancer or a prospective sb?

Profile picture for jimmiedean
jimmiedean
•

6 after a few beers

Profile picture for Longball300
Longball300
•

7..... as in I'll need 4 beers and 3 shots of Crown and she's a 7; otherwise, a 5.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

😄

Profile picture for Darkblue999
Darkblue999
•

Why the comments on her posts say she is gorgeous, goddess,beautiful,hot etc., But here she gets many 6's

Profile picture for yahtzee74
yahtzee74
•

Why would anyone bother telling someone that they're not hot? Even if someone did post something like that on her page she'd probably block them and the post would disappear. If she's a sb then she's a 300ppm at most. If she's a dancer I might get some dances because I kind of like her look but I wouldn't choose her ahead of other's I've already had dances from.

Profile picture for elmer
elmer
•

She looks snooty and I'm guessing rock hard breasts add the fact that I'm turned off with leopard skin outfits. Other than that she's a real keeper

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

She’s all yours

Profile picture for Muddy
Muddy
•

Could we get more pictures damn

Profile picture for Mr_O
Mr_O
•

Darkblue999,

When are you going to post the picture of the "hot girl"?

Profile picture for BigDickSammy_
BigDickSammy_
•

😲

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement