tuscl

Lindsey, Britney, Paris. Talk about stripper shit.

AbbieNormal
Maryland
It seems impossible to miss the news about the VD tripple threat mentioned above. Kind of puts stripper shit in perspective. Is this how all 22 year old hot girls (or used to be hot, or at least considered hot) with money act?

15 comments

• shadowcat
    17 years ago
    I was just thinking about posting a similar topic about this trio. I am sure that most us have heard stripper shit or know strippers that have had similar experiences or even worse. I'm sure that the news media could care less. I'm also sure that we cannot turn strippers into wealthy celbs but these 3 could certainly be turned into strippers.
  • casualguy
    17 years ago
    I was thinking someone could daydream about them. You're sitting alone in a strip club and suddenly Lindsey, Britney, (I might switch Jessica Alba instead of Paris), walks in and sits at the table next to you. They're drinking and carrying on and then they ask you over to their table to join in the fun. I heard on the radio Jessica is single again this morning having broken up with her boyfriend. Then their idea of fun is for me to point out a dancer and they'll pay her to dance for me and the group. This goes on and on. You would think with the money they make, they could hire a limo to drive them around when they plan on drinking. Maybe buy a video arcade racing game for when they want to drink and drive so they can do it on screen instead of on the real road. They could even race against each other if they had them linked as they are in some arcades or used to be when I last visited the arcades.
  • ozymandias
    17 years ago
    Frankly most of the strippers I know have more class in their belly button rings than those three have in combination.

If I got a nude lapdance from any of those three I'd have my pants boiled afterwards.

O.
  • FONDL
    17 years ago
    What I find interesting about thesse and a few other similar ladies is that they are resurrecting the past. It's how spoiled-brat young actresses behaved (or more acurately misbehaved) 60-80 years ago. The return of the flapper girl.
  • imnumnutz
    17 years ago
    lindsey and Britney, particularly Britney, aren't all that attractive. Brit is nothing more than-poorly dolled up trailer trash who would not even be in the top 50% at most of the clubs I visit. Paris is pretty, but just a spoiled airhead.
  • shadowcat
    17 years ago
    Of the 3, I think that Paris is the most beautiful. I have a copy of her X rated tape. I know that is authentic. I would fuck her. After all, it is just as easy to fall in love with a rich girl, as it is to a poor one.
  • AbbieNormal
    17 years ago
    Just for the record I didn't say I found them attractive, just that they're generally considered hot and that they behave worse than most strippers I've known. Britney has passed her hot phase as far as I'm concerned and I never found the other two all that attractive. I'm with CG. Jessica Alba all the way.
  • shadowcat
    17 years ago
    AN: I was just trying to keep this topic confined to the 3 bad girls that started this topic. My list of day dreaming babes goes on forever. Can you actually say that given the chance, you would not screw any of the 3?
  • AbbieNormal
    17 years ago
    Shadow, not even with your bulletproof dick at this point. Britney a few years ago, that's a different question. But yes, this topic was intended to be more about stripper shit and young girls who aren't strippers who make stripper shit seem mild.
  • shadowcat
    17 years ago
    2 years ago just before my birthday, my daughter, asked me what I wanted for my birthday. I gave her a short list including a date with Britney. She replied that I could do better. She has given me a bottle of Liz Clairborne perfume to give to one of my favorites next month, who is celebrating a birthday and wants to fuck me all day OTC for free. Who, is Britney?
  • DandyDan
    17 years ago
    The only real difference between strippers and the Lindsey/Britney/Paris trio is the paparazzi who chase them around. If they had been regular people with regular lives, they probably all would have been strippers. Paris certainly would have, as she's a high school dropout.
  • ThisOldManPlayed1
    17 years ago
    Paris is a REAL slut! I'd probably fuck her too, but go get checked for STD right afterward! In her X-rated home movies, she never seems to be enjoying herself. What's with that? Is she another Linda Lovelace in Deep Throat who finds her clitoris at the back of her throat?
  • FONDL
    17 years ago
    Personally I think Paris is the least attractive of the 3. She doesn't do a thing for me, I think she's at best average looking.
  • ShotDisc
    17 years ago
    Lindsey is #1, Britney #2 by default, and Paris is #100.
  • DougS
    17 years ago
    In her prime, Britney was smokin' hot, and I probably would've picked her over just about any woman - if given the chance. But she has REALLY gone down hill in the last few years, to the point that you couldn't PAY me to touch her. Now, her younger sister.... not sure how old she is now, but the last time I saw her, she was just as pretty as Britney was in her prime... but probably not as hot - at least she doesn't have the suggestive music videos like her hot sister did...
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion