tuscl

This fucking guy Trevor Noah

Could you imagine going to a new country and then scolding the natives there on a nightly basis about how wrong they all are politically/culturally. You’d have to be some kind mega douchebag to do that. The balls on this fucking guy. Every time I see one of his clips I want to vomit. It’s amazing how many hate America yet everybody wants to come here and nobody wants to leave. Incredible.

46 comments

• skibum609
    4 years ago
    He is in actor in a long running show called: "Pity me; look down on me; give me money".
  • Icey
    4 years ago
    I love Trevor Noah. I'm american and see nothing offensive about him
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    Of course you masturbate to him and pretend he's trans. ^
  • RamPaige
    4 years ago
    I still remember watching him doing stand up bit where he made fun of protesting coal miners in South Africa being brutalized by the police. That guy is a real POS.
  • Richard_Head
    4 years ago
    It would bother me if he was wrong.
  • Icey
    4 years ago
    What about him is offensive? That hes biracial? An immigrant? Not a right winger?
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    What could possibly be wrong about an anti-semitic foreign fuck?
  • rickdugan
    4 years ago
    Who? And who cares? Just turn the channel if you don't want to hear whoever this is. He's not catering to guys like you anyway.
  • Icey
    4 years ago
    You hate him for being an immigrant and are now anti Semitic bating him? Being a bigot is fine in your eyes though as you stated that only losers hate bigots
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    What does bating mean? Is that Trevor Noah slang?
  • RamPaige
    4 years ago
    Icey I hate him, because he defended the slaughter of striking workers in South Africa (look up the Marikana massacre).
    This "humor" is only funny to fellow rich pro-imperialist elites like him, who laugh at a massacre of poor people
  • Cashman1234
    4 years ago
    Comedy Central had to replace Jon Stewart, and they made a mistake. Jon Stewart had many talented folks - who have moved on to more success - working for him. The show isn’t as good as it was.
  • Tetradon
    4 years ago
    I liked some of Noah's pre-Daily Show stuff. Now he's just another obnoxious leftist late night voice.
  • Icey
    4 years ago
    Rampage. Youre full of it. Discrediting his entire career on a 2018 joke about a 2012 incident is just an excuse to smear him. Do you hold the politicians you support accountable to the same standards?
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    I can't breathe lol. hey just a joke fuckwad icey.
  • Dave_Anderson
    4 years ago
    He's just another anti-white hater. That's the in-thing these days. Of course, there actually isn't any anti-white hate and its whites who are actually "full of hate" according to the media.

Just thus morning on local news our District Attorney who is not prosecuting the rioters who destroyed neighborhoods, burned several banks, and looted a mall, was on TV touting her new dedicated "hate crime hotline" specifically for a supposed "wave of hate" against Asian Americans. I guess they don't want to leave any "diverse" group out of the incitement to victimhood.

This is not a criticism or attack on Asian Americans but to point out that literally every demographic except for the one actually being targeted by constant demonization are called victims and given special protections, even against imaginary threats. There is a 100 percent chance Asian American businesses are more threatened by regular street crime, rioters and shutdowns than this supposed "wave of hate" that has no statistical evidence even exists.
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    Hitler spent 15 years demonizing the jews, passing laws, mostly economic against them, and encouranging hate speech directed specifically against them in the media, before starting the holocaust. How many years before it happens here?
  • RamPaige
    4 years ago
    I'm full of shit? If you think making fun of a massacre is okay, then you got problems. If you find this funny, again you got problems. https://vimeo.com/352839582
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    You have to understand that Icey is an ignorant bigot, like those he supports. No one on earth has a life that matters more than a criminal's worthless life.
  • Icey
    4 years ago
    Rampaige. Do you hold politicians to the same standards as you do comedians?

Skibum. Being anti bigotry is not being a bigot. Also. You do understand the difference between justice and legality. Right?
  • crsm27
    4 years ago
    Dave....

Is it a hate crime if someone of color attacks another person of color based on color... ie: if a black man attacks an asian store owner because "he is asian" is that a hate crime? In my answer yes... but by the definition of law and many people... it isn't. Strange isn't it. Also remember the movie Menance 2 Society... the opening scene is about an asian store owner following around "black" because they looked like "thugs"... then of course a murder happens. But you see that is the owners being "racist".... correct? Anyways could get on a long rant... but that is the problem. Many people only think WHTIE PEOPLE can be racist. When anyone can. Because being racist is treating someone differently based on race.
  • crsm27
    4 years ago
    BTW.... i forgot and didn't want to high jack the thread.....

But I dislike Trevor Noah because I dont find him funny. He is jumping on the band wagon at the end... or too late. His whole routine has been done over and over.... it is done by all the late night hosts... it has been done my Samantha Bee (cant stand her either).... it is all old. They need to come up with something new. You cant have every night... Orange man bad.
  • Icey
    4 years ago
    Actually non whites are charged with hate crimes as well.

But then your prwmise is to make it aporar as though dismantling white privilege is racist
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    Name 5 non-whites charged with hate crimes against whites in the last 3 years lying Icey Wah. White privilege = going to school, working hard, not committing rims. Sshh don't tell anyone; its a secret.
  • Icey
    4 years ago
    Gregory Alfred
    Darrell Allen
    Marcus Crews
    Ricky Bellevue
    Alan Covington

Now go spew your racism elsewhere
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    5 made up names. They your friends Icey?
  • sideshow_bob
    4 years ago
    Whites make up 8% of the world population, but most of them are old. White countries are becoming increasingly non-white. By 2050 the racism problem will be gone because whites will be effectively neutralized as a political force.

The USA will be like Brazil which is great because they have great music and beaches.
  • Icey
    4 years ago
    Skibum look the cases up Nazi boy
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    Ok you dirty rat stalinist fuck terrorist. I did. They don't exist.
  • BBBC
    4 years ago
    I like fucking him too muddy!
  • crsm27
    4 years ago
    Please show where those "cases" were national news?

I am not saying a person of color cant be charged with a "hate" crime. I am saying many people believe that a POC cant be "racist". BTW... I hate the term "hate crime". Because if you are doing something like assault, murder, etc against someone... are you not showing some form of "hate".

What I am saying is that people have a belief that a POC can't be "racist" when anyone can be racist. That is my point!! Also racism can be doing anything differently towards a certain race... ie: If i only "hold open" the door for black people. It is a positive gesture... but it is being "racist" because I only do it for a black person. That is still being racist.

Or I hate to say it... Mayor De Blasio... his order he just did. Not allowing anyone to gather.... except BLM. This could become a legal battle. Just because of the name of the group... BLM. He "could" be making policy based on race/color. Yes I know many in the BLM movement are not black people. But in the name is towards a certain race/color. Which in the civil rights act race/color is a protected class and cant be discriminated against. Well by that it means... white, asian, hispanic, black, etc.... So could a group named Asian Lives Matter meet? According to the Mayor.... NOPE. You see he is flirting with a slippery slope.
  • ime
    4 years ago
    Only a hate crime when whitey paints over BLM painted on the street.
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    Ask any Korean in LA about the racism of the black community there. Look at that filthy piece of shit Desean Jackson who supports the maggot know as Louis Farrakhan and the silence of black athletes regarding his approval of someone who would murder Jews. BLM and their supporters can take their murals and shove them up their own ass.
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    I’m amazed that y’all can get so worked up over a not very funny comedian me I’d just change the channel.
  • WhiteyJackson
    4 years ago
    ETA of BLM running out of money - November 4
  • Icey
    4 years ago
    Skibum why wre you lying? I posted 5 black people arrested for hate crimes.
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    None of which can be found on the internet pinocchio.
  • Icey
    4 years ago
    You're lying. I found them with a quick Google search. But that shows your denial of reality
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    I noticed you found them from all the links you posted. My bad.
  • Icey
    4 years ago
    Keep on lying
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    Wow all these cites. How will I have time to look them up
    I mean I'm not on welfare like Icey
  • Icey
    4 years ago
    Skibum. You commented in the thread about Ricky Bellevue. Thats one of the cases I mentioned. Youre saying it's not real in tbis thread but commenting about it in another.
  • Chili Palmer
    4 years ago
    Normally, I ignore political threads in general and anything posted by Icey in particular, but since her kept beating this drum versus skibum, I decided to look up the five names he posted, who were allegedly arrested for hate crimes against white people. The results:

Gregory Alfred: Arrested as a suspect in a slashing crime, not a hate crime. Score: skibum 1, Icey 0.
    https://www.amny.com/news/gregory-alfred…

Darrell Allen: Google search through the first two pages of "Darrell Allens" shows absolutely no hate crime activity.
    Score: skibum 2, Icey 0

Marcus Crews: Google search for Marcus Crews again shows no signs of any hate crimes committed by anyone with this name. Score: skibum 3, icey 0.

Ricky Bellevue: The apparent victim of an NYPD chokehold. This would be the OPPOSITE of committing a hate crime. Maybe in ebonics reading comprehension it counts as a hate crime against whites. Score: skibum 4, Icey 0.

Alan Covington: Black man convicted of hate crime against Mexican family. FInally, Icey scoes, but only gets half a point because it's not against white people, which was skibum's point. Final score: skibum 4.5, Icey .5

To sum up, Icey, as usual, is a lying, exaggerating cunt. End of discussion. Why you all engage him on a consistent basis is beyond me.

• Icey
    4 years ago
    The fact that he committed a hate crime doesn't negate the fact that he was a victim of police brutality
  • TheeOSU
    4 years ago
    ^
    What, no comment on the 4.5 to .5 score?
    Speaking of facts ignoring it is proof that you're here just to troll and stir things up.
  • Icey
    4 years ago
    I said bellevue committed a hate crime. Skibum said I made the case up and there is no said hate crime. But I'm lying? Okay...
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion