tuscl

Discussion Going In Awkward Direction

doctorevil
Evil Lair
So I did a threesome with two strippers from a local club yesterday. One I knew pretty well, the other was new. In chatting with the new girl, I found out she was 22, same age as my daughter. Then I found out she was a local girl and grew up within a couple of miles in my house. She went to a local high school, not the one my daughter went to, but a neighboring one. She graduated the same year as my daughter, and I know my daughter had friends at that school. I let that subject drop and didn’t try to find out if she was into any activities that would have brought them into contact.

22 comments

• twentyfive
    4 years ago
    Always best to let sleeping dogs lie.
  • shadowcat
    4 years ago
    How was the pussy? :)
  • doctorevil
    4 years ago
    Shadow: it was delicious, both literally and figuratively.
  • goldmongerATL
    4 years ago
    I once revealed where I lived (what part of a town) during conversation in a club. The girl immediately asked if I knew Jane Doe? She lives in <my subdivision, which I had not named>. She used to work here for a while. We are both 19 so we were friends. She wouldn't do enough in VIP so she didn't make much money. I told her I did not know her, but thought to myself there is a guy on the HOA board with the same last name.

I later checked the neighborhood phone directory. He had a daughter by that name. I may have passed her on the street but I cannot put a face (or body) to the name.

You just never know where these coincidences can lead, so best not to go there.
  • goldmongerATL
    4 years ago
    I forgot you cant use certain characters here. What is missing is the girl said her friend lived in my subdivision, which I had not named.
  • bubba267
    4 years ago
    Doc, probably best not to have dug too deep. Congratulations on another tasty 3some. Agree they can literally taste sweet.
  • Warrior15
    4 years ago
    Hmmm........ I do love a good 3-some story. But this is one of the reasons I don't monger near my home. That and the strip clubs there suck. ( Nashville )
  • gSteph
    4 years ago
    Hmmm. But it's not really a 3 some story.
    It's mention of a strip club conversation.
    I love a 3some story too. Is one coming?

Or are we waiting for the review?
  • doctorevil
    4 years ago
    gSteph: The conversation didn’t take place in the strip club. It took place in my bed, and 5 minutes later she was grinding her pussy in my face while the other girl was deep throating my cock. Is that better?
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    ^ pics or it didn't happen
  • doctorevil
    4 years ago
    Papi: I wish I had photos.
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    😃
  • gSteph
    4 years ago
    Oops, my bad on the assumption.
    Uh, yes, that certainly does flesh out the story. Sounds like a great way to celebrate life.
  • WavvyCain
    4 years ago
    Doctorevil we gotta talk my friend 😈
  • joatmon
    4 years ago
    I once discovered a stripper I was talking to had gone to the same high school as me. About 35 years after I did, though.
  • Icey
    4 years ago
    Is your daughter stripper hoe material?
  • JamesSD
    4 years ago
    Let's talk logistics. Did you set it up or did one of the girls recruit the other ?
  • doctorevil
    4 years ago
    Just finished a redo with the same girls. Tonight I found out she’s going to the same university as my daughter. Oops. Let that line of conversation drop too.
  • jacej
    4 years ago
    Doc, you are inspiring. How much $ to each girl for the session?
  • RTP
    4 years ago
    Doc, I have always had a rule, that I only hang with strippers in the town where I live who are older than my kids. That used to be easy, but my kids are now 25 and 23. I don't want to run into anyone who has any contact to my kids. I like slightly more mature anyway.
  • nicespice
    4 years ago
    😂😂 At this rate, maybe you can persuade your daughter to invite a few friends over more often.
  • FishHawk
    4 years ago
    My oldest grandson is now 17, it won’t be long before his girlfriends might be the same age as strippers.
    Once 20 years or so ago after my first wife died I ran into one of the girls my son was dating as a waitress in a Strip Club. She was afraid to take my drink order.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion