tuscl

Spousal abuse

SaltyNuts
The original Salty
Saturday, July 4, 2020 12:47 PM
My ATF shared a story about a spouse who came into VIP and grabbed her by the hair to retrieve her husband. Something like that worries me more than draining my 401K account. Anyone have any interesting spouse's discovering hobby stories? Or tips on how to not be discovered.

14 comments

• jackslash
    4 years ago
    Divorce is the answer.
  • joker44
    4 years ago
    1) Lorena Bobbitt 😛 2) Protect UR Nuts [view link]
  • SaltyNuts
    4 years ago
    @jackslash, in a communiy property state it would hurt bad. Ironically, it's impossible to get divorced in the country where we were married because there isn't such a law on the books.
  • shadowcat
    4 years ago
    Many years ago there was a regular at the Columbia Platinum Plus during the day shift. I would guess him to be in his 70's or 80's. The girls referred to him as Mr. D. He always wore bib overalls and a tractor cap. He always ate the free buffet. He always had 2 or 3 girls sitting with him and he bought them drinks. After lunch he would take 1 or 2 of them back to the lap dance rooms. I was told that one day MRS. D came into the club, found him, grabbed him by the ear and dragged him out of the club. She was heard saying "So this is how you have been spending your afternoons".
  • Eve
    4 years ago
    This is half the reason a lot of clubs won't let women in by themselves.
  • mike710
    4 years ago
    I was at a club late a month or two ago and the wife came in to grab the husband who was in VIP. Just heard the screaming and shouting though so didn't see what happened.
  • TheElmerFudd
    4 years ago
    Pretty sure the topic of how not to get caught has been covered. You basically should keep everything separate from your normal life, e.g. phone, money, etc. I also think you shouldn’t shit where you eat. Some guys in that situation go to clubs that are very close to home, and that’s just playing with fire.
  • chessmaster
    4 years ago
    "Divorce is the answer." Rong! Answer is not to get married!
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    Only incident I recall is a civvy custy at the club w/ her S.O. and the civvy custy getting into it with the dancer for flirting w/ her S.O. to where they had to be separated by security (this was at the old pre-2010 Fantasy Ranch in Arlington, TX). Another time at Baby Dolls Dallas when I lived/SCed in the area - took a younger coworker there - for w/e reason a fairly-good-looking civvy milf custy came to sit w/ us and talk us up as she kept looking at another part of the room - kinda odd - I assume she wanted to make her S.O. jealous or something.
  • slutfinder
    4 years ago
    A pissed off wife will drain the 401k, savings, house equity and any other damm thing you have quicker than any stripper will.
  • JohnSmith69
    4 years ago
    When she found out that her daughter was a stripper, the mother of the DS came to her club, intending to drag her out and take her home. But she came on day shift and the DS only worked nights. From the stories I heard, she made quite a scene at the front desk demanding to see her daughter.
  • Mate27
    4 years ago
    Is her mom hot, too?
  • cococat
    4 years ago
    Get divorced or stop going strip clubs. You will get caught one day and lose everything. You can never ever get trust and love back from your partner and kids especially Daughters.
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    @JS69 Do you know what the DS is up to these days? How old is she now?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion