tuscl

Double dipping on the same SC trip?

Saw a comment in a thread about a dude who got called out for having his shirt on backwards and leaving a trail of evidence on his dancer's leg after a trip to VIP. Said he'd check more carefully on his second go round.

Is it common for dudes to MSOG at the strip club?

17 comments

• ime
    4 years ago
    Usually 3 for me.
  • goldmongerATL
    4 years ago
    If I do it I usually wait at least an hour to get recharged. Once went with the first girl's sister. She said she wanted to go first next time.
  • shadowcat
    4 years ago
    I've see it at Follies but I'm too old for that shit.
  • magicrat
    4 years ago
    Same here shadowcat but I remember the times.......
  • NJBalla
    4 years ago
    Only at places where its cost effective. If not I learned to just work on my stamina and make the one visit last longer. 2 visits are always fun though because it takes more energy to finish during the 2nd trip. The most epic endeavour is double dipping during one session. Only the pro girls could do that to me.
  • wallanon
    4 years ago
    So long as the stink goes second I suppose that works.
  • Dolfan
    4 years ago
    I was the guy who made the comment, so maybe my opinion doesn't mean much, but it's not uncommon for me.

At that club, with my CF, we often get more time than I pay for so sometimes I'll MSOG in one trip back. We'll also go for round one, chat and drink for a bit, then repeat. Occasionally both. Room costs are rather low at her club though, and both the club and her often heavily discount the second trip back in one day.

At another nearby club, where the regular lap dance areas are more private, MSOG is almost always on the agenda. There, it's often not with the same girl though. As noted, the second girl ends up putting in more work than the first. It's not unheard of to go for the hat trick there either. That's doubly true if I stay over the shift change timeframe.

But just to clear the record, I I'm pretty sure it was own evidence on her leg. I didn't finish on the first try and was wrapped up the whole time, since the waitress didn't give us the extra time I was used to getting when back there with my fave. The waitress explained to me that she didn't mind looking the other way on time, but that she couldn't leave me back there forever with a girl who didn't agree in advance. That's why she was clear about time on the second round. And we had plenty of time between romps.
  • Muddy
    4 years ago
    I’ve always needed time to recharge but multiple times at the club? Na I don’t think I’ve done that.
  • wallanon
    4 years ago
    Hey Dolfan. Thanks for weighing in. I didn't want to derail the other thread with a question. I've never really considered MSOG ITC with the same dancer in general, so that was something to put out there for the group.
  • Cristobal
    4 years ago
    I double dipped on a strip club visit only one time and while both experiences were fun I learned it was better for me to be one and done.
  • Uprightcitizen
    4 years ago
    A few times but I like to get cleaned up after the first and that is not always easy at the club. While I like to get down and dirty I don't like to actually be dirty.
  • RTP
    4 years ago
    It does make one wonder with all this happening (I may be guilty of this also) how we did not have outbreaks of other diseases, etc which originated at the strip club before this.
  • doctorevil
    4 years ago
    For desertscrub, double dipping is when he uses the same girly little Magic Wand 3050 that he just finished pleasuring himself with on another guy's anus. https://tuscl.net/photo.php?id=4487
  • TheElmerFudd
    4 years ago
    Not a frequent thing for me, but I’ve done it before. I once did that with the same dancer a couple hours apart.
  • Studme53
    4 years ago
    On occasion I double dipped with the same girl on the same visit, but that’s usually because I stopped her short of completion our first time back, and subsequently couldn’t find another girl who did the trick for me, so I take her back again and have her finish the job. Doesn’t take long the second time back.
  • crosscheck
    4 years ago
    One and done. No way I'd be capable of that anymore.
  • Cashman1234
    4 years ago
    I’m not a double dipper on most club trips. If I’m going multiple rounds, I’d rather do it OTC where it’s more comfortable to relax between sessions.

Unless you pay by the dip - it can get a bit expensive.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion