tuscl

Stir Crazy

Nidan111
Somewhere in MO.
Sunday, June 28, 2020 6:11 PM
I have ventured out of my house about 6 times in the last 4 months. I really miss all my stripper friends. Not that I remember any of their names except Nicespice, but each one of them always made me feel special. They would always sit next to me, rub my crotch, talk sweet nothings into my ear, rub my crotch some more, ask for me to buy them a drink, rub my crotch some more, then fuck me in VIP. CLARIFICATION.... NICESPICE Never did any of that, but she did meet me for a steak dinner at a strip club, followed by a fun day at a local brewery the following day. Never even got to see her Perform her professional trade, but still a fantastic time with a supposed stripper. I am having withdrawals.

8 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    Yeah - it sucks not having the option to blow off some steam at a SC and get some instant gratification from a hottie willing and able to please..
  • Jascoi
    4 years ago
    I love the interaction with pretty girls. even if it’s sitting on my hands at a coffee shop.
  • wallanon
    4 years ago
    Nidan111, is it you...?
  • shadowcat
    4 years ago
    It usually hits me around 10PM. I manage to keep busy during the day with chores, watching the news and TUSCL and then a couple of movies after dinner. After that it's back to TUSCL and the internet before going to bed to start it all over again tomorrow,
  • Nidan111
    4 years ago
    @wallanon... last time I checked, I am still me.
  • crazyjoe
    4 years ago
    ^ Glad you made sure... lol
  • CJKent (Banned)
    4 years ago
    @Nidan111 Pics or it didn’t happen. :D
  • TheeOSU
    4 years ago
    ^ Come on now JC, will you ever stop begging for dick pics? > [view link]
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion