tuscl

Since we have lost both strip clubs and business travel hookups...

gammanu95
My casual drinking is your alcohol poisoning.
Way back when I was first beginning my career, several careers ago, i was selected to go to Chicago for training on a new line of product. Everybody was from out of town, and we were all assigned roommates in our hotel rooms. I had thought it was just because the corporation was being cheap, my previous training trips were all single hotel rooms.

We were all assigned tables and workgroups with strangers. It was a class of about 30. All ages, all races, all backgrounds. I was one of the white twentysomethings. I remember a 40 something Asian chick, a petite brunette from New York, a skinny MILF from the Carolinas, and the princess. The princess was a gorgeous, stacked, fit Georgia blonde, whose daddy owned a chain of McDonald's (our primary consumer of this product). She was unattainable.
After the instructors made their initial remarks, they left the room. The Asian whipped around and practically shouted to the rest of the room, "Okay, this week, you all single! NO boyfriends! NO girlfriends! You no have no wife or husbands or kids at home!! Everybody in!" Most of us were too stunned to speak. There were a few nervous chuckles. It turns out she was attending with her boss, who was also her lesbian lover, and they wanted to swing. This is why we were assigned roommates - to keep us honest and make hanky-panky a problem. Other people got roomed with friends or lucked out with fellow swingers. Of course, I was roomed with a married 50-something weekend Baptist missionary from Peoria who spoke to his wife for an hour every night. Thankfully, he left the day class ended and did not stay that last night. I nailed the brunette from NYC, who apparently had been lusting after me all week. Earlier that week, I had banged the Carolina MILF in the hotel garden (then she banged everyone else). I put effort into dodging the Asian woman and her girlfriend, they were just nasty. No one admitted to hooking up with the Georgia debutante. She was staying at a separate executive facility from the rest ofus peons, and simply exempted herself from all the evening activities meant to keep us busy and out of each others' beds. Naturally, it only enabled flirting and foreplay.

I've had other national conferences, conventions, etc where I banged far hotter women; but never something where sex took over EVERYONE's thoughts the moment the daily coursework ended.

On the opposite end of the spectrum was a mid-2000s OTC in Houston (OTC meaning Offshore Technology Conference). Myself, the lead offshore sales manager, and the chairman were the only smokers at the time. First thing we did in the AM was leave our non-smoking rooms and walk down to the smoking garden. Normally the chairman and the sales lead were down there before me, there was definitely no hanky-panky between these two. After a mid-week dinner at a top Houston Steakhouse, paid for by a vendor, we were all drunk as hell. I remember the sales lead, as soon as she sat down, picked up a cocktail glass, called over the maitre'd and told him, "You see this? You see the bottom of this glass? I don't want to see the bottom of this glass for the rest of the night." She turned into an oversexed broadzilla. We had to practically manhandle her into a cab to take her back to the hotel before dessert. Next morning, I'm the smoking garden by myself, hungover like a mother. She staggers down, looking considerably worse for the wear, but talking like it was just another morning. She and I are finishing up our smokes and getting ready to walk back in when the Chairman walks out. He does a double take at her and I each looking like hell and both out there together before him. He wasn't her type, she wasn't my type, but I was perfect prey for an alpha cougar like her. Nothing happened, but I noticed a concerted effort by upper management to keep her and I separated for the rest of the conference.

Fuck me. I miss business travel almost as much as I miss strip clubs.

8 comments

• founder
    4 years ago
    This should be an article
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    Yeah -would have been a good article.

"... Of course, I was roomed with a married 50-something weekend Baptist missionary from Peoria who spoke to his wife for an hour every night ..."

LOL - sounds like a real wild man

• Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    For most of my PL-life, I had been kinda a straight-laced PL and not one to "let his hair down" easily per se - so my encounters of instant hook-ups are far-and-few-between (and I've never been one to hang-out in bars drinking and smoking, etc; where such hookups may be a bit more facilitated) - my hook-ups were "works in progress" where certain women seemed to become attracted to me after interacting w/ me over a period of time (co-worker, class-mate, mutual-friend, neighbor, etc).

But - to the OP's point - it does seem there are a good # of women that will def "let their hair down" when they are away from their homebase (even if they are single); whether it'd be a work-trip; vacation/cruise, spring break, Mardi Gras; etc. - seems many women feel they gotta present a certain image in front of those that know her, and they love letting out their wild-side "when no one is looking" per se - I recall when I was in my early-20s that I would work out at a Scandinavian's gym (today's LA Fitness) - this gym was in the Doral area of Miami and it got a big after-work crowd since the area was jam-packed with businesses and office buildings - there was this MILF (around 40) that was there almost everyday - she was supa-tanned and dressed to f'ing kill and was a workout freak in great shape - she would wear a one-piece leotard with a g-string in the back and supa-plunging front showing like 3/4 of her D-cups - she def did not look like the reserved type - I never spoke to her but me and my brother used to eyefuck her every time she was there - one time my bro overheard a convo she was having with another chick at the gym and she was telling the other chick something along the lines of "yeah tomorrow I gotta put on my mask again" - turns out she was a school principal and her mask comment was to mean she had to look/dress/act all proper and stuff everyday for her job as a principal but in reality she looked wild as fuck and used to like dressing provocative AF.
  • ATACdawg
    4 years ago
    @gammanu: Ah, yes! The OTC! I was privileged to be sent there in '77. The eye candy in the Astrodome and the Astrohall was something to behold. I particularly remember a blonde who was wearing a cocktail dress with a neckline that left darn little to the imagination, and to top it all off (and yes, that was an egregious pun!) She was leaning forward ready to spill out at an time......🤯 Funny thing is, I don't remember what she was selling.....

Several things conspired against me.....I had an uber hot civvies gf, and my hotel room was so far out I think it was in Oklahoma and was about an hour bus ride on the OTC shuttle.
  • Jascoi
    4 years ago
    shit. my forty years of my life occupation was in a industry that was 99.9% male . (friggin truck driving.) i’m jealous and envious of you other fuckers.
  • wallanon
    4 years ago
    "Of course, I was roomed with a married 50-something weekend Baptist missionary from Peoria who spoke to his wife for an hour every night. Thankfully, he left the day class ended and did not stay that last night."

Because he was in the clubs scouting for something before he went home again?
  • gammanu95
    4 years ago
    Yeah, it kind of blew up after I started writing. Originally, I had meant to stop after the Asian bisexual told us all we were fair game for her and her friend. Of course, the more I wrote, the more I remembered.
  • Jascoi
    4 years ago
    maybe it’ll still fly as an article. it might be easier to find your story later on.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion