tuscl

Washington state needs to change it's name.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Monday, June 22, 2020 11:09 AM
It was named after George Washington, a Founding Father of the United States, who was a slave owner. Suggestions? CHOP?

17 comments

• skibum609
    4 years ago
    Analfissure would at least describe the citizens of Washington and as such should be the name.
  • founder
    4 years ago
    I suppose South British Columbia would raise 3 other issues.
  • Lone_Wolf
    4 years ago
    My vote would be CHAZ. Of course BLM would have final approval.
  • yahtzee74
    4 years ago
    I think you missed the big one Founder. Washington, District of Columbia. Two bad guys in one city name.
  • yahtzee74
    4 years ago
    "bad" guys that is.
  • yahtzee74
    4 years ago
    What about black people with the last name Washington? What are they going to do?
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    How about "New Leningrad"
  • NJBalla
    4 years ago
    Washington is now part of Portlandville. The United States was redesigned by the late great Patrice Oneal years ago. [view link]
  • misterorange
    4 years ago
    Columbus, Ohio is another problem. Probably need to change that city's name too. How about, ohhh I dunno... maybe FLAVORTOWN? [view link]
  • TommyMoney
    4 years ago
    Ryan Leaf Felonious Territories
  • Mr_O
    4 years ago
    Change it to obama, as I am Mr_O!
  • gammanu95
    4 years ago
    Cancel all reruns of The Jeffersons. Trading on their slave name is racist af.
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    lmao
  • gammanu95
    4 years ago
    It was British royalty who implemented and enabled slavery in the colonies, so all of the states named after British royals and districts will need to be renamed, as well: Georgia, the Carolinas, the Virginias, New York, New Jersey, New Hampshire, and Maryland.
  • shadowcat
    4 years ago
    A step in the right direction. RI to change its full name from "The State of Rhode Island and Providence Plantations" to just Rhode Island.
  • MackTruck
    4 years ago
    I dumped a load on Washington
  • OrangeClown
    4 years ago
    Figures this entire thread would be nothing more than a circle jerk for Tuscl's racists.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion