tuscl

Unpolitically Politically correct humor

Estafador
BIG APPLE
Saturday, June 20, 2020 9:58 AM
If a club states women get in free, does that mean a transgender gets in at half price? What if I identify as a woman, do I get in free?

9 comments

• Muddy
    4 years ago
    Sounds legit
  • JamesSD
    4 years ago
    Where's the humor?
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    If the club has a no unaccompanied females policy your SOL 😁
  • chessmaster
    4 years ago
    No problem. You can be a man monday-thursday then be a woman for friday night to get in free the back to being a man on Saturday. If they refuse they're sexist or transphobic!
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    Hermaphrodites get in half price.
  • mikeym
    3 years ago
    It all depends on if the bouncer ignores your penis. I suppose you could tie it up or put it under your leg. I wonder why men have to pay admission and women don't; it's like a penis tax. Maybe there is a unisex bathroom, and the concern is that women have to smell the stink ass of the men's bathroom.
  • Tiburon
    3 years ago
    lol, have you ever been in a woman's bathroom. THese females nasty AF. Tried to do a chick in the ladies room......but there was blood in the toilet.
  • mikeym
    3 years ago
    The blood provides good lubrication for fucking.
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    Come on - that’s a decent joke! It brings up an odd question - at least in the bizarre logic in my head! If a tranny is convincing - and passable as a female - and the bouncer checks her ID - is he looking at just age/date of birth - or is he checking gender too?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion