Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

It's My Fault

Eve
Eve65643

Where there's a hole, there's a way. [HIATUS]

6 yrs ago · 1 min read

I promised everyone an entertaining post-covid review, and as soon as it got published, everything breaks. It was too much for the system.

Sorry. ):

Replies (26)Latest

Profile picture for founder
founder
•

Some day Eve, I'm gonna spank your ass for this.

Profile picture for Eve
Eve
•

:D . . . I mean

D:

Profile picture for 440viking
440viking
•

Lol, maybe she should spank you. :D

Profile picture for 440viking
440viking
•

I was just ninja'd

Profile picture for londonguy
londonguy
•

You'd both be experiencing a sado-masochist experience Founder.

Profile picture for Longball300
Longball300
•

That review clearly overheated the system....

Profile picture for Longball300
Longball300
•

and me.

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

Eve and juice gang up to break the internet lol

Profile picture for Muddy
Muddy
•

We enjoyed, we just weren’t allowed to say anything about it for a while. Sort of like the end of the sixth sense.

Profile picture for Eve
Eve
•

@london, he might be an experimentalist.

Profile picture for founder
founder
•

I guess I should read the review

Profile picture for Eve
Eve
•

I tried to tell her we're SUPPOSED to be social distancing but she wouldn't listen. ):

Profile picture for founder
founder
•

Damn Eve... I wanna club with you and just watch

Profile picture for Eve
Eve
•

Founder is a voyeur. It's on the records.

Profile picture for loper
loper
•

I think I might have read it in "unpublished."

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

B👋

Profile picture for founder
founder
•

Vouyer at the start maybe.

Profile picture for minnow
minnow
•

Two things:

  1. Eve is giving Papi a serious run for his money wrt submitting the longest tome like reviews.
  2. Make founder an Eve spanking each other a pay - per view event.
Profile picture for founder
founder
•

I'm down. I bet Eve is totally spankable

Profile picture for Eve
Eve
•

How many weeks of VIP would each paid view give?

Profile picture for founder
founder
•

Lifetime membership could be arranged

Profile picture for Eve
Eve
•

That is going to be one. expensive. spanking.

I'm in.

Profile picture for Musterd21
Musterd21
•

lol

Profile picture for gSteph
gSteph
•

Ringside seats gonna be expensive.

Profile picture for TheOne&Only
TheOne&Only
•

The only apology I would accept from Eve is nudes, so get posting.
Please.

Pretty please.

Profile picture for mikeym
mikeym
•

The Emperors/Scores club where the review happened would be a good place to host the spanking event- has a fully stocked alcohol bar, smoking, and lots of seating. Post a date and time, bill it as an end of the lockdown / Tuscl meet up, and it it would be a great success.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement