tuscl

OT: I knew I was on to something ...

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)
... as to why I enjoyed/preferred variety:

A change of scenery can boost your well-being and mood — here’s how to do it safely

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/06/14/study-ne…

14 comments

• Muddy
    4 years ago
    I know it’s a big thing for me too. This trait is sort of the guiding light for my club habits.
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    The article kinda describes how I get excited about checking out clubs outside my area (SC vacations/roadtrips) - for me it feels a bit of an adventure checking out unknown clubs in unknown to me areas.
  • Jascoi
    4 years ago
    My goodness.
    i’ve been here in northern Arizona for three fucking months.
    the Longest ever since I’ve had pussy.
    I can’t wait for tomorrow .
  • Jascoi
    4 years ago
    not to say IHave nothad opportunities ...
    I ‘ve bien want quality.
    no Skanks .
  • rattdog
    4 years ago
    haven't traveled to another state or country in about 8 years so yeah i do miss that feeling of the adventurous unknown. trying out a new strip joint or a new place to enjoy regional eats always gives me a rush.
  • Eve
    4 years ago
    This doesn't apply just to club habits for me, but for life in general. Can't settle for one stripper, one city, or even one romantic partner. I find that human nature just calls for more than one singular pleasure.
  • FishHawk
    4 years ago
    @ Eve,
    Hey, there!
  • TFP
    4 years ago
    @Jascoi are you still going even though HK has been shut down?
  • Jascoi
    4 years ago
    no.
    i gotta wait until they reopen. the bar environment with the girls is my real enjoyment.
  • Jascoi
    4 years ago
    so I changed my mind and I’m in the rizo hotel across the street from hong kong and cascada. Lots of street girls out and probably 30 Hong Kong, tropical bar, in las chaveles girls hanging around the hotels.
  • Jascoi
    4 years ago
    ‘in’ should be ‘and’. definitely weird walking around with the clubs closed and so quiet.
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    ^ so you're glad you're there or was it a wasted trip - any issues crossing the border?
  • Jascoi
    4 years ago
    no problem with the border. The mexico agent asked the purpose of the visit and i told her ‘dentist’.
  • Jascoi
    4 years ago
    worth the trip...but i still prefer the clubs open. i like the entertainment side a lot.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion