tuscl

Guys I've just been stabbed

I called the police but instead they sent a social worker to explain to me how the act was justified due to my white oppressive skin. I was then fined $500 and banned from the club. #CHAZLIFE

12 comments

• doctorevil
    4 years ago
    What are you bitching about? You should be happy you weren't sentenced to a re-education camp.
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    You should have been stabbed 400-times - one for each year of black-oppression - and you have the nerve to complain you insensitive oppressor
  • yahtzee74
    4 years ago
    >You should be happy you weren't sentenced to a re-education camp.

Funny you should mention re-education camps. There's a lot protesters who probably feel good about themselves for knocking over statues about something that happened hundreds of years ago while there are actual atrocities happening right now that they don't give a fuck about - like the million people in China's re-education camps.
  • nickifree
    4 years ago
    Rioting and looting a Target store usually helps stop the bleeding.
  • Mr_O
    4 years ago
    I enjoyed seeing them topple a statue in VA onto themselves. Got very little coverage. I didn't enjoy them taking it down, but on top of them was priceless! I did hear one blurb that they were critically hurt. So sad, NOT!
  • jackslash
    4 years ago
    Knock down the statues of all those Southern traitors.
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    The terrorist North, in violation of the Constitution, attacked a neighbor and occupied their land. They are due reparations. Lincoln is a war criminal as the absence of a prohibition of secession in the Constitution reserves the right to secede to the States.
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    Trump doesn’t want to rename Ft Bragg because he thinks it was named for him.
  • Richard_Head
    4 years ago
    If you’re black, the cops would show up and shoot you.
  • Cashman1234
    4 years ago
    This is getting out of hand.

They now want to take down statues of Columbus. I understand he wasn’t a great guy. Technically he didn’t get to the actual USA.

Maybe it’s best to read history books, and understand what occurred in the past, then form an opinion.

I think too much of the recent developments are based in mob directed anger.

I’d be interested to hear the responses from folks in these crowds regarding what the leaders depicted on the statues actually did. I’m guessing 75% have no idea what someone like Jefferson Davis did - or what Robert E Lee did.
  • Cashman1234
    4 years ago
    Great post TwentyFive - lol!
  • Meursault
    4 years ago
    Evidently non sequitur == great post
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion