tuscl

Can people stop mentioning the damn flag

WavvyCain
Degenerate gambler and virgin
Ok... I don’t know why people keep referring to soldiers and the flag for what Colin Kaepernick was doing. If you can’t see past that you’re no different than any racist nfl owner or corporation. It was never about disrespecting the country, it’s about black people being disrespected and not treated fair in this country, injustice is the word. He was fighting for injustice and police brutality against his black brothers and sisters and the brown community too. If you White guys were being shot down like dogs and your killers were all not charged for it I’m sure you all would come up with a fight for it too. You all really don’t get how the country isn’t fair and you need to get your head out your red asses. A lot of you are insensitive and are not even talking about what’s going on with police brutality I only hear about this ugly ass flag or showing more sympathy for Drew Brees than the deceased black people. Colin even spoke to real soldiers that said it was not disrespectful to kneel. So i don’t know why you guys are still talking about it was about Colin attention whoring and disrespecting the flag. He could’ve done it one game and caved back into the pressure but the man risked his career for his people, I guess you all wanted him to shut up and play ball. Funny thing is he was doing it peacefully, now when shit gets burned up White people want it to be peaceful again. San Francisco 49ers are saying black lives matter now but where was this 3 to 4 years ago. Drew Brees plays in a black city that went through Katrina and faces problems with a racist police force, for him to come out and say that, then he take his statements back, and you all have more sympathy for him than what’s going on with black people, makes you part of the problem too. Why stand for a pledge where over history your people have been murdered and their killers are not convicted? Why is it that the guy who shot up that church in Carolina didn’t get killed by cops but rather he was just cuffed and they didn’t even bruise him. Why is it that a white guy who shot up a Walmart everything was back to normal and now when black people want to buy guns Wal-Mart takes them out of stores?You all don’t see the issue? Ok then, we don’t even commit mass murders and we still get fucked. Even with the looting more White people are doing it than blacks people. Shame that a 12 year old kid was killed by the cops, or Sandra bland that had all identification and was still killed by police that tried to cover it and say suicide, or Sean bell that was mistaken as someone else and shot 50 times by nypd a day before his wedding, and now George Floyd who was beat by cops and told them he couldn’t breathe as one killed him. This country is a disgrace and I hope they keep burning shit down, fuck that flag!

31 comments

• shadowcat
    4 years ago
    Why don't you follow your own rhetoric?
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    340 million people in this country. Dylan Roof surrendered. Resisting is a common thread. Don't stand for the pledge. Your right. Hate and blame all white people. Your right. I feel differently. My right.
  • WavvyCain
    4 years ago
    @shadowcat maybe because y’all are talking about the flag more than you are the real problem at hand 🤔 maybe because theirs more sympathy for the flag than for the black people in this country being treated unfairly.
  • WavvyCain
    4 years ago
    Lol @ dylan roof shooting a church up and surrendering. Man if a black dude shot a white church up his ass wouldn’t have made it out.
  • WavvyCain
    4 years ago
    I’m not hating or blaming White people I just call it how I see it. Y’all are insensitive, same as Drew Brees and y’all care more for a flag than the issue at hand. But yet would have a black strippers ass on your lap living out a weird fantasy. Tell her how u really feel about her people.
  • WavvyCain
    4 years ago
    Can’t even tell you how many times I’ve seen the word “thug” being said around on here
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    Total lie, but that's ok. People who resist the police get killed; just ask the 3-4 times as many white men who have it happen to them each year. If it was really about police brutality; they'd be mentioned, oftentimes by the "protesters", but they're not. This is just violence; like in 1968; Rodney King (any trucker watching what happened to Reginald Denny woulkd and should run down anyone trying to stop them); the 100% justified killing of Michael Brown and now. Racial/gender politics is simply anarchistic speak for violence in the street and that is what the left wants. How many shootings in Chicago over Memorial Day weekend and why is that ok and not 24/7 news?
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    By the way what is a weird fantasy involving a black stripper? You mean like sex with a woman? That kind of weird fantasy? Thug/racist/whatever. People who name call and get offended when name called seem a bit delusional.
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    ^ true most folks are insensitive but you too are guilty of that, instead of cursing the flag how about using it as an ideal that we could all aspire to do better and cursing the actions that are causing the problems.
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    ^ Intended to the OP
  • WavvyCain
    4 years ago
    @skibum609 mike brown didn’t even take shit from the store the cop said he stole from rofl. U know what I mean, same as those slave owners that would fuck black women but dislike their people. I see it no differently. U have every excuse in the book for why black men are killed. U didn’t read where I said Sean bell was shot 50 times before his wedding and he didn’t resist? George Floyd had 4 cops on top of him? A 12 year old that was playing in the park named Tamir rice was shot? But yet u justify mass murderers and then getting off the hook after killing dozens of people. These guys harmed no one and were killed by racist officers. U sound like one too. Bye
  • WavvyCain
    4 years ago
    @twentyfive how can we do better when there’s racist pigs killing black people for the fun of it? Or like the guys above that show more care for the flag than the issues at hand for minorities. Mlk tried to be peaceful and do better for the world and was murdered. Idk if we can all do it, if so we won’t see it in our lifetime, but hopefully it can change now.
  • WavvyCain
    4 years ago
    U know how terrified I am or many of the black people are just from getting a traffic ticket knowing that may be our last breath? That shit is not ok and u people siding with that shit are disgusting.
  • doctorevil
    4 years ago
    B--you're right. It's not about the flag. The flag is a piece of cloth. But it's not "just" any piece of cloth. It's a piece of cloth that represents our country. Just like the national anthem represents the country. And our country isn't just a patch of dirt. Our country is the Constitution, which in my humble opinion is the most brilliant political document created in human history. And for all it's faults, our country is, again in my opinion, and for all its many faults, the greatest yet seen in human history. Taking knee while the anthem is being played and the flag is being presented by a color guard says you don't respect the country, Fine, you don't have to. But that doesn't mean others who feel different are racists.
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    Ok Bre - Tamir Rice was a tragedy as the police dispatcher told the cops he had a gun, when the caller said it was a toy gun. We were taught to immediately comply with the cops; he didn't and a tragedy ensued. If it is your theory that the cops voluntarily killed a 12 year old because he was black then it is you sir with a huge problem, not others. This is a country of 330 - 340 million people and things will happen. Your racism in blaming every white person is a huge issue, to both races. I justify mass murders? Talking to you is just like talking to any other asshole. One day look in the mirror and try to figure out what you do to make people not give a fuck. Mike Brown committed a felony; exacerbated it by assaulting (minor) the store owner; struggled with the officer while trying to take his gun and was shot at such close range that the Holder autopsy showed unburned black powder granules embedded in his skin. He was so close they didn't flame when hitting the air. He wasn't surrendering; he didn't have his hands up; he was a 6 foot 300 pound person trying to kill a cop and got killed. If that is what you support consider me your lifetime enemy.
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    Plenty of Police are not racist you are doing the same thing that you are fighting against plenty of people are protesting, most are not rioters or looters
    I am willing to give you the point of being afraid of police based on the history, but change while slow is inevitable and yeah it’s not perfect but our constitutional obligation is that we strive to make a more perfect union it doesn’t say things are perfect but assumes that we will keep trying.
  • chessmaster
    4 years ago
    Protesting, marching, rioting, kneeling during the anthem will not accomplish anything. Nothing is ever gonna change for you niggas because yall so fucking stupid you dont even know the easiest and most effective way to change shit is legislation, policy, and elected officials. If black people got the democrats out of office in these cities, we might get change. But you stupid fucking negroes aint gone do that. You're gonna keep voting democrat and the police are gonna keep killing niggas(and they will make sure everyone sees it, and theres a reason why they show the cops killing niggas on every social media site and every media outlet but they wont never show the cops killing no white folks on every fucking media outlet and it does happen).
  • Mr_O
    4 years ago
    Brehnamedwavey,

you mentioned "black people in this country being treated unfairly." You do know that in most all the places there are issues, the black people are the ones that ELECT the government. perhaps they need to reverse course or certainly reevaluate their choices!
  • nicespice
    4 years ago
    No, I will not stop mentioning the Flagooner 😡
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    lmao
  • TheeOSU
    4 years ago
    Man i hate getting caught up in discussions like this but wavey is throwing out so many lies I have to respond even though some already have.

> "mike brown didn’t even take shit from the store the cop said he stole from rofl."

If true, maybe because the store owner caught him trying and he meant to kill that cop, refused to stop and got what he deserved! Yet your type still use the hands up don't shoot mantra that was born from that incident even though brown's hands were anything except up.

> "A 12 year old that was playing in the park named Tamir rice was shot?"
    Tamir rice was around 5'8" 160lbs, he was a kid but didn't look like one. The cops arrived and Tamir reached for the gun in his waist, the cop had a split second to react and did.
    Living in the Cleveland area, i know that incident well. I'm also not a fan of the Cleveland cops. In the past 3 years I've been stopped twice for no reason by the Cleveland cops and given bullshit tickets with multiple charges, 1 ticket 3 charges, another ticket 2 charges that totaled around $700 in fines and i'm an older white guy that was polite and respectful to those asses even though they ticketed me for nothing. The first one i went to court and the black judge didn't want to hear my side which was the truth and fined me close to $500. The second one I just waivered it and it cost me around $250 so I don't like Cleveland cops or the court system but I know enough that Tamir did wrong and if I had done the same thing I'd be dead too.

And give us a fucking break regarding only white people are mass murderers!
    How about these guys?
    https://www.ranker.com/list/black-serial…

The first one on the list started in Northern Ohio.
    A couple others not on that list, Anthony Sowell another Cleveland guy that killed several women and Colin Ferguson who shot up a train in NY. There are others but with you're mentality I doubt you'll get the point because the only pointing you do is blaming white people for everything.
    Just know that some people are on to your you're whining lies and blame game and just because you claim some bullshit doesn't make it true.
  • TheeOSU
    4 years ago
    BTW wavey you seem to be more racist than the people you accuse.
  • WavvyCain
    4 years ago
    I hate White people yes esp ones that side with Dylan roof
  • WavvyCain
    4 years ago
    And white people are the blame for everything in America 😂 where do u live
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    That’s your right but if that’s the case you aren’t going to make a lot of friends around here.
  • WavvyCain
    4 years ago
    Man why do u think we talk about racism in America because white people feel entitled and are the only ones on that racist shit. No one else is on it. U got people here defending Dylan roof but say that black people are the ones that resist 😂 what type of shit is that. The man shot a church up of black people. If people defend shit like that idc and don’t wanna be liked here. 😂✌🏽
  • doctorevil
    4 years ago
    Who are on here defended Dylan Roof. You're getting delusional now.
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    I don’t see anyone defending Dylan Root what I see is you getting your buttons pushed
    Why do you care what a bunch of anonymous posters have to say you did get one good bit of advice if y’all really want to effect change vote the bastards out of office the agendas that get fulfilled are the ones with the strongest voting blocs, case in point try telling seniors that your going to take their SS that will be the end of that elected officials career government service.
  • TheeOSU
    4 years ago
    Well I know you guys are going to keep going back and forth with that ass but he's proven himself to be a troll. I'm done with him I say fuck him!
  • MackTruck
    4 years ago
    No, I will not stop mentioning the Flagooner 😡
  • rickdugan
    4 years ago
    Maybe we associate it with the flag because it is done during the national anthem, where we are facing the flag with hands on our hearts in its honor? Duh. 😉
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion