https://youtu.be/OPC43SK3eR0

Republican Voters Against Trump

12 comments

• ATACdawg
    4 years ago
    Fire the b-----d!😠
  • misterorange
    4 years ago
    @joker @ATAC - LMFAO. Let's revisit this in November jerkoffs. Not the 4th of November... I'll give you a few days to calm down and let it soak in. Let's say Saturday the 7th. Deal?
  • jackslash
    4 years ago
    VOTE HIM OUT!
    LOCK HIM UP!
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    @mrorange yeah you aren’t gonna be in any mood on November 4 to revisit very much, I figure it’ll prolly take you till March or April of 2021 before you even get out of bed, I hope the depression and despair lifts for you by then.
  • gammanu95
    4 years ago
    Let the dems put up a real candidate, otherwise, keep America great!
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    I don't vote for nazis; the KkK; Commies or democrats.
  • Bavarian
    4 years ago
    I have nothing against conservative values but Trump does not embody those values. He’s a huge creep. Just listen to his comments about his daughter Ivanka. Not to mention he was Epstein’s pal 🤮
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    Trump is a crud and always has been. All the democrats had to do was nominate someone decent; not a loser who had to run for President 3 times before winning a single primary and who won only because the democrats smashed into each other and crippled themselves by trying to be the biggest lefty loser possible. Prosecutor Kamala Harris? She wins the presidency, but nope, she had to run as a disgraceful progressive. Nominate Joe Manchin and he wins 75% of the popular vote. Nope we get Rapist Joe Biden the thug who sold us to the Ukraine for a job for his nitwit kid and a vice president who will be chosen exclusively for her vagina. It takes an ocean liner 2 miles to stop. It takes a country this powerful fifty years to fail. Sadly, the article I read with that quote was 25 years ago.
  • gammanu95
    4 years ago
    Bavarian has Trump and Clinton confused. Bubba flew to Epstein sex island several times. Trump threw Epstein out of Mar-a-lago.
  • Dave_Anderson
    4 years ago
    Best President in the history of America and the world. And don't ANY of you try to blame him for Covid or the racial uprising. That's 100 % on the left.
  • mark94
    4 years ago
    Five years from now, early in the first of two Mike Pence terms, America is going to be a shining city on a hill. At least for people in red states.
    What will the Democrat party look like after 16 years out of power and no liberal judges remaining on the bench ?
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    ^ You should try to package whatever it is you’re smoking because it seems to be quite a powerful hallucinogen
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion