tuscl

Are you smarter than a stripper?

Ok, a local radio station had a stripper called Amber from the Trophy club on the air. The name of the game was "Are you smarter than a stripper?" A caller into the radio station had to correctly guess if the stripper was going to get the answer wrong or right and then I believe the caller also had to have the correct answer (I'm not 100 percent sure of that though.) Anyway I believe Missy a girl called in and guessed the stripper would get the answer wrong. Prize was some movie tickets if she guessed correctly. The question for the stripper was "how many degrees are in a right angle?" Then it was multiple choice for the stripper. "Was it 45 degrees, 180 degrees, 90 degrees, or a trick question?" Guess what? Missy was right. The stripper said 45 degrees. I thought the question was way too easy and thought the stripper would easily get such an easy question. Then before getting rid of the stripper the DJ mumbled something "why are you putting your clothes back on?" then he said something like, oh, nothing going on here, she was getting pictures taken earlier. Then he said a couple of different times, "No, we don't play rap on this station." They play rock. There are some comedians on some of my local stations.

I think it was the same station that has something called War of the Roses in the morning and or some other comedians playing games. I think one morning someone had a fake baby on top of their car driving around a residential area as if they forgot. The driver had a woman following him saying she's driving all around following him around the neighborhood. Then he said after he stopped, "oh she's pissed now, she sees it's a fake baby." I guess War of the Roses is better where they have a caller listening in to a suspected cheating spouse, boyfriend, girlfriend etc. and tell them they won some flowers and ask who would they like them delivered to. The fireworks start up afterwards when the spouse or significant other jumps on the line.

Oh well, I'm off to watch the 8 finalists in a bikini contest at a local club 2 miles down the road.

12 comments

• casualguy
    17 years ago
    Now I remember why I haven't been going to local bikini contests. They don't start at the time I was told and I could have spent time at a strip club in either Greenville or Columbia and driven back in the amount of time I spent at the local club. However I'm a bit nervous about driving too much after only sleeping 3 hours a night for 3 nights in a row. One blonde girl in the contest looked familiar but I couldn't remember where I've seen her before. Maybe she was in another bikini contest. It's just hard to remember. She was only 21 but I'm left wondering why she seems so familiar.
  • chandler
    17 years ago
    I don't know about the stripper, I just hope I'm at least smarter than the DJ.
  • adventureman30
    17 years ago
    My favorite stripper I met in MPLS.at a place called the Seville was finishing her second Masters degree and planning to go to med school next year. She was a smart one.
  • chandler
    17 years ago
    I knew a stripper who thought the moon glowed from the inside. Then there was the one who thought black people were descended from white people having sex with monkeys. (She wasn't rascist, just ignorant.)

For every college degree you can cite, I've got a couple more I can see you and raise you with.
  • ThisOldManPlayed1
    17 years ago
    I think I might be 'just a bit smarter' than the average "bathroom troll" in ctrip slubs...... I mean strip clubs.
  • AbbieNormal
    17 years ago
    Depends, which stripper? I would say that I'm a pretty smart guy and would like to think I'm smarter than most strippers but I can't seem to convince people to hand me wads of cash for getting naked and partying. They usually shriek and run away or call the cops. What's up with that?
  • chandler
    17 years ago
    I don't get the concept of strippers on the radio. I must be missing something that only really smart people can appreciate.
  • AbbieNormal
    17 years ago
    Ask Howard Stern, he pioneered the concept.
  • DandyDan
    17 years ago
    My personal favorite at the moment was on the local radio station a couple of times. (She was also on their calendar.) She's lots of things, but not precisely a rocket scientist. But I bet she is better looking than the radio personality's wives.
  • casualguy
    17 years ago
    I haven't heard of a stripper with a Masters degree. Must be one in 10,000 or higher if she was telling the truth. It's true, I can't take off my top and demand people give me tips either. They might run the other way. I'd probably be worried if they didn't.

I didn't know they were going to have a stripper on the radio since that was the first I ever heard about it and there was no advertising over it. I think it may have been a one time thing a local station did. Maybe they were paid by the strip club to get extra attention. I don't know. Some of the strippers I know are pretty smart in the way they manipulate guys in the clubs having many regulars trying to keep everyone happy and then having a boyfriend and other friends outside the club. Some dancers aren't too bright in trying to keep customers happy. They go from moment to moment and give meaning to lots of phrases that go along with not too bright.
  • Yoda
    17 years ago
    Intelligent strippers are not the ones that want to go on the radio...and if one of them did she would be smart enough to act stupid. My current fav has a degree and many of the Brazilian dancers I know have college degrees from back home. I also know plenty of community college drop-out strippers. What's the dif? Inside the club we are paying them lots of money to dance naked for us. It's a win for both sides.
  • jablake
    17 years ago

Definitely NOT! I mean of course they're NOT smarter than me because I trade them pieces of paper for TAP. Keep the printing presses running full speed; these girls like greenbacks and I like them on their backs. :)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion