tuscl

Covid world S.C. reviews please ...

Tuesday, May 26, 2020 10:32 PM
Hello TUSCLers, I’m not trying to be an ass, just offering a suggestion. I know some of you are not regular contributors due to work or your busy lives, but strip clubs have been shut down for 2 months. They are slowly coming back across the U.S. with that being said,, I’m looking for reviews in this Covid 19 world. Things have change and custies like myself ( I prefer custies over PLs) want to know the atmosphere of SCs in this “new norm”.

Now I have posted old visits early during the pandemic, but I disclosed that early in the Review if not in the Subject heading. Please do the same for the convenience of fellow mongerers. A review preCovid does NOT do anyone any good,.

5 comments

• TFP
    4 years ago
    I'm actually anxious for the clubs in my area to open so I can TOFTT and see what's it's like compared to my visits before all this shit happened.
  • SanchoRG
    4 years ago
    Plenty of post-covid reviews being posted. From my limited experience in AZ, seems to be the same stuff as before with far fewer dancers. Probably a lot of wait and see going on. One big change I noticed is where dancers would spend time with the regulars before on slow days, now they have little patience for that and will up and go home if it's slow instead of try to milk $100 out of someone with fixed income over a 2-3 hour period.
  • wallanon
    4 years ago
    AZ is an outlier so far. But you're in AZ so how would you know if you aren't reading across the posts coming in from different parts of the country?

As for the reviews still getting posted from pre-lockdowns, I'm not downvoting them automatically for that. I am downvoting them if they are just taking up space and not contributing anything useful because somebody wanted VIP credit. The other day it looked like somebody posted some generic review about a place from a supposed pre-lockdown visit and the place is showing as open again online. That's a clear fail.
  • chessmaster
    4 years ago
    Im in no rush to go back. Besides by the time most strip clubs are back in full swing the "second wave" will be incoming.
  • Nidan111
    4 years ago
    Question. Does a Properly placed condom equate to being a mask? Asking for a friend.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion