tuscl

OT: Lance Armstrong Documentary

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)
FYI - there is a 4-hour Lance Armstrong documentary airing toning on ESPN at 9pm (first 2 hours tonight; last 2 hours next Sunday eve).

9 comments

• rattdog
    4 years ago
    i was real impressed with the last dance. hoping espn can keep it up quality programming with this one.
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    I thought the "Last Dance" was pretty-entertaining - but not necessarily an all-time-classic that I can't way to watch again
  • ATACdawg
    4 years ago
    Just finished watching the Lance Armstrong documentary. I found it to be very interesting and a fascinating look at the ethics of major league cycling.

It's pretty clear that if ANY team/cyclist had been tested the same way Armstrong was, the results would have been the same.
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    The documentary started out a bit boring - at first it just looked like a one-on-one interview of Lance, but afterwards it got more interesting as it delved into Lance's history.

".... I found it to be very interesting and a fascinating look at the ethics of major league cycling ..."

I guess this can be said about any major sport where huge $$$ is involved -e.g. just look at major college football and the billions it generates yet the NCAA keeps propping-up this charade about the sanctity of the amateur student-athlete
  • ATACdawg
    4 years ago
    Major NCAA sports - the best amateurs that money can buy....🙄
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    Part 2 tonight @ 9pm on ESPN
  • NJBalla
    4 years ago
    Heard Lance is a ratings bomb. Watched some of part 1.The Roy Halladay doc looks like a good watch as well. hearing Halladay's wife talk about him below made me happy they kept the wives of the "The Last Dance"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jUoOHFBB…
  • NJBalla
    4 years ago
    *out of
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    I thought the doc was pretty-good - but then again I used to watch the Tour De France every year while Armstrong was winning-it so for me it was kinda going back in time - I wouldn't say it was an all-world documentary but for me it was an interesting-watch.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion