tuscl

‘Hot’ nurse suspended for exposing bra and panties while attending to patients

https://mazech.com/2020/05/hot-nurse-sus…

While the coronavirus debates are still raging on—who wants to decide what appropriate PPE is? 😝

19 comments

• Muddy
    4 years ago
    The old man in the background looks like he's whacking it.

I'd be hitting that button constantly.
  • shadowcat
    4 years ago
    I had to make an urgent visit to my dentist last week. I couldn't wear a mask but she was wearing a hazmat suit and complaining about how hot it was to wear.
  • whodey
    4 years ago
    Finally a legitimate way that the Russian medical system is better than ours. Why can't our nurses go around in their bra and panties?

Медсестра, я готова к моей губке, пожалуйста.

(Not sure how accurate Google translate was on that but "Nurse, I'm ready for my sponge bath please.")
  • wallanon
    4 years ago
    That article was classic. Very quotable.
  • loper
    4 years ago
    Sexual arousal is good for you. Better than chicken soup.
  • elmer
    4 years ago
    Jesus Pete!! that girl is drop dead gorgeous!

I love this quote
    “Why punish the nurse? You need to reward her. Seeing this outfit, no one wants to die.”

I'll take it a step further, in some cases she could even raise the Dead

• BBBC
    4 years ago
    What a boner killer
  • MackTruck
    4 years ago
    Dem flapper jack tiddys... lol
  • FishHawk
    4 years ago
    @Longball, I have always had a thing for nurses. Thanks for the photos.
  • nicespice
    4 years ago
    Wow, some of these photos look like they were actually taken on the job too. I didn’t realize so many were so brazen 🤪
  • Longball300
    4 years ago
    Whenever I have been involved with a nurse in a relationship they have been wild in bed and have no shame.
  • gSteph
    4 years ago
    Maybe that's why I've never been seriously tempted to stray in 40 years.
  • goldmongerATL
    4 years ago
    In the UK 10% of nurses admit having sex with a patient in the hospital. If that many admit it, the number is probably higher. I agree about nurses being wild. The best college parties we had were the ones where we invited nursing students. Even Flounder got laid.
  • MackTruck
    4 years ago
    Damn
  • Musterd21
    4 years ago
    Nice!
  • georgebailey
    4 years ago
    I had a VIP in Dearborn Michigan last year and she told me she was an ER nurse. I told her I was the vice president of the United States...
  • oscarlomax
    4 years ago
    Now that I think of it, quite a few strippers I've known told me they were nursing students. I always laughed and didn't really take it seriously until one woman excused herself from our table and then came back and showed me her nursing shoes! Then I started thinking about the commonalities of both professions. They are both healers and aim to get you "up" and about.
  • Cashman1234
    4 years ago
    Thanks for posting that article NiceSpice. There are some very funny quotes there.

I have no issue with her wearing that see through outfit. If it doesn’t interfere with her ability to help patients - it’s fine.

During these times of the pandemic - adding something for patients to look forward to is fine. If there was a male nurse - who dressed in a similar way - for the female patients (and the male homos - or globalhomos) that would be fine too.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion