tuscl

South FL clubs open?

richdee23
Florida
Wednesday, May 20, 2020 9:47 AM
Has anyone heard/been to any clubs that are open post Covid? We’re they allowing LDs?

11 comments

• rickdugan
    4 years ago
    Bars and night clubs are still closed in the state of FL.
  • FishHawk
    4 years ago
    They are closed up here in the Panhandle as well.
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    Haven't heard of any openings here in dirty south Florida
  • Warrior15
    4 years ago
    The Governor is not going to open bars down here for a while. And the ones in Ft Lauderdale/Miami are going to open after the ones in the rest of the state. I would not be surprised if it's July until Miami clubs open.
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    South FL has most of the Covid-19 cases so it's behind the rest of the state in opening up - they started phase-1 this week but the beaches are still closed.
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    The fact that clubs have opened in some areas I think might accelerate openings in other areas - would not be surprised if SoFlo clubs open some time in June.
  • patrickbateman
    4 years ago
    Monroe’s of Palm Beach is open under the guise of a restaurant since it’s a steakhouse too. Girls dance on stage but no lap dances. Good for OTC though. I’m going this weekend!
  • nicespice
    4 years ago
    Supposedly a club in Hudson FL is open? I just checked all the sites and social media of places there and couldn’t confirm tho. The Eugene clubs made it easy. [view link]
  • wiffle shwaffle
    4 years ago
    ^if you read the comments, she explained why she suspects they were able to open.
  • Eve
    4 years ago
    @spice/waffle/anyone interested. ICON in Hudson is open. I had some time on my hands, so I just googled nearby clubs in Hudson and went down the list calling each club. Guy at ICON answered and said they'll take your temperature at the door and are only filling to 50% capacity. Mystery solved.
  • nicespice
    4 years ago
    @Waffle. Makes sense. The restaurant classification thing was controversial in Houston but it seems like in places that aren’t a big city, places can just quietly re-open and nobody cares. @Eve Ooh nice. Definitely the most practical way to get to the bottom of it. Thanks for the update. 😁 I have to admit I was kind of disappointed it’s Icon re-opening. I wanted to see Rick get worked up about defying Lollipop being a good club, as a break from getting worked up about shutdowns.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion