Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

I'd get a dance with this girl

Liwet
Liwet53165

If she walks away smiling, you spent too much.

6 yrs ago · 1 min read

Replies (16)Latest

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

I'd hate to get kicked in the head by that one

Profile picture for datinman
datinman
•

No thanks. I've been kicked in the head by stripper heels a couple of times already.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Try doing DATY on that

Profile picture for gobstopper007
gobstopper007
•

Now that’s a spinner

Profile picture for Warrior15
Warrior15
•

I"m dizzy just watching that.

Profile picture for whodey
whodey
•

It would certainly be an energetic dance

Profile picture for Eve
Eve
•

Now imagine if that dance ended with her jumping down into a split on your lap.

Profile picture for 440viking
440viking
•

Who has the bottomless version of that vid? 👅

Profile picture for gSteph
gSteph
•

I don't know. A little repetitious.

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

She would kick your ass

Profile picture for elmer
elmer
•

I'd go around a couple times with her

Profile picture for TxVegas
TxVegas
•

Impressive. Not sexy, but still impressive.

Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

what club is this????

Profile picture for Longball300
Longball300
•

SHE'LL KICK YOUR EYE OUT KID!

Profile picture for goldmongerATL
goldmongerATL
•

That's a ROB move once she gets to VIP. No way you can ever stick it in if she keeps that up for 30 minutes.

Profile picture for TheOne&Only
TheOne&Only
•

Where are the wires?

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement