tuscl

What would you say to this SA gal?

Wednesday, May 13, 2020 9:40 PM
Happened in 2012: After get to know dinner with attractive brunette from Chicago early 40’s met up 2 days later at her place. She seemed nice convo about her church and grown daughter. Gave impression she still married. Her place did not have all the furniture. She had agreed on $100. We had dinner afterwards. Before sex bbbj from her - We fucked on a mattress which on the floor. There was a knock on door during sex but she did answer. After sex was over she noticed me removing condom and said “the other men who do me don’t wear those.” What day ye?

11 comments

• Muddy
    4 years ago
    I would say to her “Why did I just pay for 40 year old pussy?”
  • Subraman
    4 years ago
    Ya, given the embarrassment of riches on SA, in the form of a deluge of 18-25 year old girls, you lost me at "early 40's"
  • RandomMember
    4 years ago
    “the other men who do me don’t wear those.” ------------------- How tender, how romantic. You should send the entire story into SA marketing. I'm sure they'd love to hear from you.
  • PutaTester
    4 years ago
    Done some hot 40 somethings. One was a local stripper that I was seeing OTC. She was an athlete, a 3-hole girl, and a 9+. And some of the FKK and TJ girls that I have had a great time with are 40+. One TJ girl at Chicago Club (named Baby or Beby) is over 50 and not only competes in bikini contests, but often wins. She has washboard abs and a great balance between boobs and butt. It doesn't hurt that she is a gym rat that loves sex. And, if I like the woman and like being with her, why not enjoy her company outside the bedroom. Did a few TLNs with a TJ puta that was 42. Fine body. Pretty face. Perfect English and was interested in politics, the environment, and could converse on any number of topics. We had dinner a few times and she was a wonderful companion. When I was in my 20s, sticking my dick in anything female and willing was satisfying. Looking back, I made some compromises I don't care to remember. Now I look for a Friends-With-Benefits experience (even if it is a short term experience), as opposed to a Dead-Fish-For-Money experience. Lots of 40+ women have learned how to deliver the FWB experience, even when money is involved.
  • PutaTester
    4 years ago
    What would I say? "I am wearing the condom for your safety and mine."
  • fascinatedtoo
    4 years ago
    Pls excuse my naïveté: what is SA?
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    I’d say C’ya around babes
  • RamPaige
    4 years ago
    BBBJ you say? I hope the local free clinic was close by.
  • JAprufrock
    4 years ago
    @fascinatedtoo SA is Seeking Arrangement. A site that connects sugar babies (often times hot, young women in need to cash, in other words, prostitutes -- not there's anything wrong with that) with mostly older guys with money (Johns -- not there's anything wrong with that).
  • JAprufrock
    4 years ago
    @tahoe, I know what you mean about wanting the connection and company outside of the bedroom with women, and 40-plus ladies are good for that, due to their maturity and experiences. I'd rather be with a 6 or 7 who has a great personality and is fun to be with than a deadfish cunt 9.
  • Uprightcitizen
    4 years ago
    In this circumstance I would say "Was the knock on the door "times up!" or was it her next "other guy" ?"
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion