Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
FKK Forum

Germany and the FKKs

623
623VIP27251

Since 1963 ...

6 yrs ago · 1 min read

Now that parts of Europe are starting to loosen up any word on the FKK clubs.

Replies (10)Latest

Profile picture for Garfield84
Garfield84
•

That’s what I want to know too. But due to the pandemic, I’m still waiting on my passport renewal

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

FKK Sharks website says that it's open.

Profile picture for londonguy
londonguy
•

Sharks may well be open but the word is that the girls aren't back in big numbers yet, my source may be wrong though. Personally I'd leave it until mid July at the earliest. I'm going to try and get to Globe in Zurich mid July to August some time.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Well - AFAIK Germany does have very good medical care - so if one goes then purchase travel insurance and if something happens you'll probably be in good hands (and maybe even better hands than in the US).

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

Juice wants to know how much is a bus ticket from North Carolina to Germany?

Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

shit. that’s a loooong ride.

Profile picture for Garfield84
Garfield84
•

Since my Falcons London game has been Cancelled, I guess I’ll go to Germany.

Profile picture for londonguy
londonguy
•

Think twice about going to Germany, they recently relaxed lockdown rules and coronavirus infections are on the rise again.

Profile picture for SuperDude
SuperDude
•

Lufthansa had a non-stop from Detroit to Frankfurt. I'm waiting and checking.

Profile picture for georgebailey
georgebailey
•

Jacks, check again. Everything is closed, everywhere....

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement