tuscl

Getting drunk at home and NOT at the club is pretty boring

Tiburon
Every woman's local ATM while in da club? How else they paying for their Boob jobs?
Tuesday, May 5, 2020 10:10 PM
Man I cannot wait for a vaccine to be finally made. The seperation from people is KILLING ME. How is everyone holding up thus far? Money doesn't cure happiness when all you can spend it on is food and video game.

7 comments

• shailynn
    4 years ago
    I am an essential worker and man when I come home at the end of the day I’m pretty stressed out. EVERY SINGLE NIGHT since this started I have had at least 1 glass of wine or bourbon (sometimes both) which I had never done in my life. Yeah I’d have a glass of wine with dinner maybe 1 night a week and of course would drink on the weekends but I never needed a drink to “take the edge off” after work until now.
  • THE CHAINDOG
    4 years ago
    I am essential too, at least once a week I do not come home. I am drinking a weeks worth of booze every 4 days.
  • rickdugan
    4 years ago
    Tiburon, maybe now is a time for more self improvement and reflection. I have been cooking more (though Mrs. Dugan still does the lion's share), helping in more charitable endeavors (much needed now) and mapping out new ways to expand my business once the restrictions lift, among other things. Just a few thoughts. Anything is better than sitting home alone and drinking.
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    ^5 Rick. Tomorrow we are driving groceries to New haven because my aunt is afraid to go out. Looking forward to waving to her through the window lol.
  • Jascoi
    4 years ago
    i’ve been ‘cooking’ more too. reheating habanero chicken tacos (del taco). AND drinking way too much adult shit alone. i need physical interaction.
  • gammanu95
    4 years ago
    When I drink alone, I prefer to be by myself. [view link]
  • Cashman1234
    4 years ago
    I ordered booze through Drizly - for delivery the other day. It was way too easy. It went down too quickly. It was delivered by a cute girl in a cut off tshirt and tight shorts - at 11 am.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion